Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Who is in for Haines City
Quote | Reply
Anyone in for Haines City this weekend?
For me I’m just looking to have a good run.
Quote Reply
Re: Who is in for Haines City [danstu4] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm in, gonna be hottr hell. Run should be ....fun?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Rode the bike course today! It's in GREAT shape - nice south wind expected on Sunday, so you will get a push back from Lake Wales to Haines City. Water temp was 77.8 this morning. See you on Sunday! Z
Quote Reply
Re: Who is in for Haines City [tomziebart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This should be interesting non wetsuit swim. I assume there will be a wetsuit wave at the end of the swim start. Steelhead a couple years ago had a non wetsuit swim the wetsuit wave was so huge they did a rolling start. Wonder how this effects the relay teams.
Quote Reply
Re: Who is in for Haines City [rhudson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hope not to many athlete wear wet suits! With the 88 degree air temp. and sunshine it will be a HOT race. Z
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just checked results. Congrats to Dan Stubleski (40-44 AG) on the overall victory with a time of 4:12:46. Also congrats to Tony O'Keefe (AG 55-59) on going faster than everyone 45 and older with a time of 4:47:26.
(Some "old" guys are FAST!)
Quote Reply
Re: Who is in for Haines City [mdtrihard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mdtrihard wrote:
Just checked results. Congrats to Dan Stubleski (40-44 AG) on the overall victory with a time of 4:12:46. Also congrats to Tony O'Keefe (AG 55-59) on going faster than everyone 45 and older with a time of 4:47:26.

That was a tough run. Glad the sun did not come out, that could have been bad.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
danstu4 wrote:
mdtrihard wrote:

That was a tough run. Glad the sun did not come out, that could have been bad.

People see the race day results and likely go, "must be nice to be that blessed". But this winter, dan has been logging his insane miles on the ST log. You see the work that goes into that overall race win. I would be that NO ONE BEHIND HIM did not more miles going in. The race win is an outcome of a guy who likely enjoys that daily output that very few (even some pros) would sustain without cracking and he's doing it around family and work.
Quote Reply
Re: Who is in for Haines City [mdtrihard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was checking in on him on the tracker app, and man he just ran them down. Great run!

Congrats Dan
Quote Reply
Re: Who is in for Haines City [MRid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Volume matters and Dan proves this in his results.
Quote Reply
Re: Who is in for Haines City [trimac2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anyone hang around for awards? Curious is there is much of a roll down this year
Quote Reply