Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by borgerendurance
Re: Who can help me with Zwift? (It's not working) [borgerendurance] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Have you tried to re-sync the trainer? I have had to that in the past, good luck
Quote Reply
Re: Who can help me with Zwift? (It's not working) [D.O.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The trainer is synced. And I have re-synced it many times. It seems to be an issue where Zwift is reading the trainer’s power and cadence as zero.

Ryan Borger - Denver, CO: Realtor. Former pro triathlete/coach. Cancer survivor. podiumproperties.com
Quote Reply
Re: Who can help me with Zwift? (It's not working) [borgerendurance] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It could be the trainer not transmitting properly. Is Zwift showing a connection to the trainer before you get to the ride screen? Maybe try downloading the tacx training app and see if you are able connect to that app and get a power reading.
Quote Reply
Re: Who can help me with Zwift? (It's not working) [FuzzyRunner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think you are right. Yes the trainer is connected prior to the ride. I think the issue is with the Tacx trainer not transmitting power. I tried calling Tacx customer service various times the past few days and they are never open. I also tried to use the Tacx app and it does nothing when I try to change power settings. Must be a Tacx issue. Does anyone know how to reset the trainer? If there is such a thing? Thanks!

Ryan Borger - Denver, CO: Realtor. Former pro triathlete/coach. Cancer survivor. podiumproperties.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't have a tacx but if it is able to connect via Ant+ and bluetooth I'd try both connections on your phone and laptop. If neither of those work then I'm out of suggestions. Especially if you try both connections through their app which I would assume is optimized for their trainers.
Quote Reply
Re: Who can help me with Zwift? (It's not working) [FuzzyRunner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I figured it out! Small plastic piece on my trainer wasn’t fully clipped in which was messing up the connection. Wow. Glad is was so simple. Thanks for the help pointing me to the trainer being the issue.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Good stuff! Glad is was an easy fix. Enjoy zwift, it can be addicting.
Quote Reply