Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Which tri/tt frames allow saddle left/right rotation?
Quote | Reply
I have some pelvic asymmetry and being able to rotate my saddle a degree or so to the left really helps. With a road bike, there are still some models with a round seatpost which makes it easy. With tri/tt bikes not so much. Does anyone know which models allow for this kind of adjustment?
Quote Reply
Re: Which tri/tt frames allow saddle left/right rotation? [bigmatt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I guess a titanium TT bike might have a round seat tube like the Lynskey T230 for example.

I'm sure you know yourself best but would you need any rotation if you used the kind or saddle where you are off the front? I can completely see it on a typical road saddle with a long nose. But if there is no real nose it seems you'd be free to sit at a slight angle. Something like the Fizik Mistica?
Quote Reply
Re: Which tri/tt frames allow saddle left/right rotation? [OddSlug] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, I had that problem with a regular saddle and an off-the-nose saddle works just fine. No need to rotate it off center.

----------------------------------------------------------
Zen and the Art of Triathlon. Strava Workout Log
Interviews with Chris McCormack, Helle Frederikson, Angela Naeth, and many more.
http://www.zentriathlon.com
Quote Reply
Re: Which tri/tt frames allow saddle left/right rotation? [bigmatt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interesting. I'll have to give that a try. For me, it's more about getting even pressure on my sit-bones as opposed to a perineum issue.
Quote Reply