Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Which size Orbea Ordu OMP for 5'8"
Quote | Reply
According to Orbea I should fit a medium as the range starts at 5'8" (small says upto 5'7"). Any advice would be much appreciated as while I find a lot of advice on sizing for many brands I didn't find much on this model. Please note its my first tri bike and I rid a Specialized Tarmac 54cm
Quote Reply
Re: Which size Orbea Ordu OMP for 5'8" [Omar7375] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What are your fit numbers?
Quote Reply
Re: Which size Orbea Ordu OMP for 5'8" [jimatbeyond] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks. I only have a road bike fit. However I found a list of recommended fitters on slowtwich and wrote to them. @ Eric Peters from ERGcycling was helpful and took my numbers and adviced me on the size which was in line with the Orbea size chart. In any case the bike I was looking at was too small and just ordered a used Quintana PR6 52. So excited!
Quote Reply
Re: Which size Orbea Ordu OMP for 5'8" [Omar7375] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Omar7375 wrote:
Thanks. I only have a road bike fit. However I found a list of recommended fitters on slowtwich and wrote to them. @ Eric Peters from ERGcycling was helpful and took my numbers and adviced me on the size which was in line with the Orbea size chart. In any case the bike I was looking at was too small and just ordered a used Quintana PR6 52. So excited!
You needed to get a fit on a fit bike for a Tri bike and use those numbers. Anyone who felt comfortable advising you on a Tri bike size based on fit coordinates (or whatever “fit numbers” you had from that fit) doesn’t appear to understand this works.

Trent Nix
Owned and operated Tri Shop
F.I.S.T. Advanced Certified Fitter | Retul Master Certified Fitter (back when those were things)
Quote Reply