Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Which indoor cycling app has the worst customers?
Quote | Reply
Which app has the worst customer base who hold it back from greatness? I tried a couple of different apps over the last year and have browsed the various discussion boards and groups to find out little tips and tricks.

Trainerroad: people who think that because they've watched a couple of youtube videos and read Seiler and Ronnestad abstracts that they can create their own superior 8 week program, yet they are somehow naive enough to believe they can hold their ramp test FTP for an hour.

Zwift: I guess this is where the other customers have a direct impact on the experience of others. Weight dopers, sandbaggers, clueless zPower wonders. "hey, don't take it so seriously, it's just a game while I miscalibrate 2 power meters, program ANT+ spoofers, and calculate how much I need to weigh for me to win, but still be somewhat believable!". Zwift doesn't have time to chase these fragile egos and send them outside so they can sprint for stop sign strava segments.

Sufferfest: prefer stupid quests such as grinding out a "Knights of Sufferlandria" "Kitchen sink", or failing workouts by doing them at the full intensity (some are impossible) rather than the intensity recommended by the training plan. What could the coaches create if they weren't handcuffed by being restricted from changing some legacy videos by vocal longtimers?
Quote Reply
Re: Which indoor cycling app has the worst customers? [pknight] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You must be fun at parties!
Quote Reply
Re: Which indoor cycling app has the worst customers? [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
You must be fun at parties!

Ha! I agree with your post, but at the same time there is a morbid curiosity sometimes about things like this. Almost like "topics you'd only talk freely about when drinking".
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You forgot Rouvy.

"...the street finds its own uses for things"
Quote Reply
Re: Which indoor cycling app has the worst customers? [AutomaticJack] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
AutomaticJack wrote:
You forgot Rouvy.

Rouvy has customers?

@floathammerholdon | @partners_in_tri
Quote Reply
Re: Which indoor cycling app has the worst customers? [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm the worst customer because I was only doing free trials.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
zwift probably has the worst customers because i'm a zwift customer and i know how bad i am. i skew the curve heavily, all by myself.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Opposite to what you were asking but Fullgaz had the opportunity to be great, but their "know best" attitude made it the worst app to use, at least for me
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No mentions of the user smaller guys like :

Breakaway : Indoor Training
https://apps.apple.com/...raining/id1541280053

TrainerDay:
https://apps.apple.com/...inerday/id1500401973

I tried a few others RGT, Fullgaz but some of them don’t connect to my trainer for resistance control.

I’m a bad customer as well. Zwift only when they I get the free 25km. (I paid a few months. Then stopped coz it’s way too expensive rap w the exchange rate to local currency)
Last edited by: myjunk: Mar 13, 21 1:11
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Strava users.
Expect it for free.
Whinge when the Co wants to charge $0.03 a year to cover some of the electricity bills they have.
And ruin any quiet track and broadcast to the police and land owners all the night time ahem 'cheeky trail' routes.

Not to mention jeopardising safety and security at some military sites by the heat maps they create for public viewing.

Morons.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Uh....Zwift is just a game?
Quote Reply