Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Where to get Vaporfly 4%? Wow is it hard to find. [Pun_Times] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well crap! I picked up a pair of size 11's. Now I am debating if I should order a pair of 10.5's.
Quote Reply
Re: Where to get Vaporfly 4%? Wow is it hard to find. [DesertTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just went to Running Warehouse (post edit: It was actually Nike.com not RW) & most sizes in the 4% (black) were in stock. Put a size 11 in my cart, but couldn't remember if I'm normally a size 11--to DOWNsize to 10.5. I've heard conflicting reports on the fit. I left the site & went to look at fit reviews for about 3 minutes & nearly half of the shoes (including the size 11 I put in the cart before I left the site) were GONE. Oh well, it saved me $250 today.
Last edited by: Rocky M: Apr 11, 18 8:20
Quote Reply
Re: Where to get Vaporfly 4%? Wow is it hard to find. [colinlaughery] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I picked up a pair of 11s and 11.5s today (thank you free returns!). Assuming one of those fits me, I'll return or sell at my cost the second pair. If neither fits, both will be available.
Quote Reply
Re: Where to get Vaporfly 4%? Wow is it hard to find. [TriBy3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Broke down and bought a pair of 10.5. I am in it to qualify, LOL!
Quote Reply
Re: Where to get Vaporfly 4%? Wow is it hard to find. [TriBy3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TriBy3 wrote:
I picked up a pair of 11s and 11.5s today (thank you free returns!). Assuming one of those fits me, I'll return or sell at my cost the second pair. If neither fits, both will be available.

Dibs on the 11’s if they don’t fit!!! Haha
Last edited by: AdamL2424: Apr 11, 18 8:38
Quote Reply
Re: Where to get Vaporfly 4%? Wow is it hard to find. [AdamL2424] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Running Warehouse Has them right now! Score!!
Quote Reply
Re: Where to get Vaporfly 4%? Wow is it hard to find. [mrsnuggles] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Holy moly - just looked at Running Warehouse - you guys are paying $250 for a pair of shoes! Thats a lot of Beer Money.

http://www.runningwarehouse.com/...descpage-NM2US4.html

Quote Reply
Re: Where to get Vaporfly 4%? Wow is it hard to find. [y_nigel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Damn just got the email from fleet feet that my order was cancelled. Guess I won’t be racing in the 4%’s this year.
Quote Reply
Re: Where to get Vaporfly 4%? Wow is it hard to find. [y_nigel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There's a 15% off code for RW that works, so 212.50 and it's worth every penny.

Running Warehouse and Eastbay still had some, size dependent. I hate the black color and hope my ice blue pair hold out until they rerelease the crimson color, or come out with a volt pair
Quote Reply
Re: Where to get Vaporfly 4%? Wow is it hard to find. [AdamL2424] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
AdamL2424 wrote:
Damn just got the email from fleet feet that my order was cancelled. Guess I won’t be racing in the 4%’s this year.

When did you place your order? I put mine in within a couple minutes of it going live. I'm really hoping I didn't get screwed...
Quote Reply
Re: Where to get Vaporfly 4%? Wow is it hard to find. [BrentwoodTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BrentwoodTriGuy wrote:
AdamL2424 wrote:

When did you place your order? I put mine in within a couple minutes of it going live. I'm really hoping I didn't get screwed...

Probably about 15 minutes after they went live. Hopefully you’re still good.
Quote Reply
Re: Where to get Vaporfly 4%? Wow is it hard to find. [rjrankin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
All that page refreshing worked. Although I only used the runblog10 code. Do you have a normal 15% off code? I thought they only did that with clearance.

Twitter - Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: Where to get Vaporfly 4%? Wow is it hard to find. [Rocky M] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rocky M wrote:
Yes, there is already a Flyknit Vaporfly 4% version for 2019. I've seen it. The upper will be completely changed.

where did you see this? looked online and couldnt find any news on the 2019 version. i have the "older" version and they are amazing
Quote Reply
Re: Where to get Vaporfly 4%? Wow is it hard to find. [legitlegit] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yes, there are pictures of a flyknit version of the vaporfly's and if you search vaporfly elite, you can find pictures. They were actually released in Japan, if i remember correctly but have not been released anywhere else. You can find some for like $1500-$2000.
Quote Reply
Re: Where to get Vaporfly 4%? Wow is it hard to find. [Pun_Times] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pun_Times wrote:
https://www.fleetfeetsports.com/...fly-4?sku=880847-405

Fleet Feet has their online stock updated now with the obsidian color. I broke down and picked up a pair. I went a half size smaller than the Zoom Fly's per recommendations of a number of people on lets run message board.

That is backwards. I put on both the Zoom Flys and the Vapor Flys today in the same size. I had less room in the Zoom Flys, not more.
Quote Reply
Re: Where to get Vaporfly 4%? Wow is it hard to find. [JoeO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JoeO wrote:
Pun_Times wrote:

Fleet Feet has their online stock updated now with the obsidian color. I broke down and picked up a pair. I went a half size smaller than the Zoom Fly's per recommendations of a number of people on lets run message board.

That is backwards. I put on both the Zoom Flys and the Vapor Flys today in the same size. I had less room in the Zoom Flys, not more.
Youre confused. If you had the same size in both, and the ZoomFlys had less room, its because the VaporFly is bigger for any givem size. So if you wear a 12 in ZoomFly thats fits perfect, it would mean the VaporFly in 12 would fit big so you would size down to an 11.5 in the VaporFly.
Quote Reply
Re: Where to get Vaporfly 4%? Wow is it hard to find. [rjrankin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Where can I find the new colors I can only find the Obsidian/Silver
Quote Reply
Re: Where to get Vaporfly 4%? Wow is it hard to find. [kfox030] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
kfox030 wrote:

Pretty sure Obsidian/silver is the new color.

Re: Where to get Vaporfly 4%? Wow is it hard to find. [IKnowEverything] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
IKnowEverything wrote:
kfox030 wrote:

Pretty sure Obsidian/silver is the new color.

user name checks out
Quote Reply
Re: Where to get Vaporfly 4%? Wow is it hard to find. [test] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
test wrote:
JoeO wrote:
Pun_Times wrote:

Youre confused. If you had the same size in both, and the ZoomFlys had less room, its because the VaporFly is bigger for any givem size. So if you wear a 12 in ZoomFly thats fits perfect, it would mean the VaporFly in 12 would fit big so you would size down to an 11.5 in the VaporFly.

Adding more fuel to the size fire....

I wear a 12 in the Hoka Clifton, Hoka ATR 4, Brooks Launch and in the Vaporfly 4%. Maybe that helps.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
AdamL2424 wrote:
BrentwoodTriGuy wrote:
AdamL2424 wrote:

Probably about 15 minutes after they went live. Hopefully you’re still good.

I just got a cancellation email from Fleet Feet as well... this is absolute horseshit. I literally could not have been more diligent about ordering as quick as possible. Considering I had a confirmation email in my inbox 2 minutes after the shoes went live, I find it incredibly hard to believe I wasn't one of the first handful of people to order.

Also, I was on Nike.com when they went live as well and had the ability to order a size 11 but didn't because I got the confirmation from Fleet Feet already and assumed I was good.

I will NEVER be ordering from FF again. What crap.
Quote Reply
Re: Where to get Vaporfly 4%? Wow is it hard to find. [test] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Now you have me worried! Ordered a 12 since that’s what I wear in nikes and what I have in the zoom fly. I hope I’m not SOL with the Vaporfly sizing!

Twitter - Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: Where to get Vaporfly 4%? Wow is it hard to find. [legitlegit] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
legitlegit wrote:
Rocky M wrote:
Yes, there is already a Flyknit Vaporfly 4% version for 2019. I've seen it. The upper will be completely changed.

where did you see this? looked online and couldnt find any news on the 2019 version. i have the "older" version and they are amazing

Some pro named Calum somebody who apparently runs for Nike in Kenya posted it on Running Shoe Geeks on FB.
Quote Reply
Re: Where to get Vaporfly 4%? Wow is it hard to find. [jrielley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have had the best luck by just calling the Feet Fleet Locations. I have been able to get three pairs this way. I have a 9.0 in the original color way that I will be looking to sell if anyone is interested.
Quote Reply
Re: Where to get Vaporfly 4%? Wow is it hard to find. [Insilvis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Insilvis wrote:
I have had the best luck by just calling the Feet Fleet Locations. I have been able to get three pairs this way. I have a 9.0 in the original color way that I will be looking to sell if anyone is interested.

Just checked fleetfeetsports.com & they are listing a size 10 online.
Quote Reply

Prev Next