Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Where does One get the elusive hed aerobars?
Quote | Reply
I have been looking at these for a while, and want to purchase them. Tom, Gary, and ideas?

Also, how crash resistent are they? Some carbon stuff-(some seats come to mind) needs to be replaced after just one crash. Will these hold up? What is Hed's warranty?

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Where does One get the elusive hed aerobars? [SByers] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
These are hot properties, I paid cash for mine in October!! Get on a waiting list is my best advice. As for durability, well, the bar base, bar ends and extensions are all carbon, which does not like asphalt very much. My first test ride will be in 1 week.

"Build quality is beyond question, clearly reflected in the 2 year limited warranty given to each wheel from the date of purchase. You are also buying unparalleled peace of mind, not least of all because all HED wheels also come as standard with a lifetime crash replacement policy enabling the owner of a crash damaged wheel to replace his wheel at a substantial savings. These attributes along with a desire for plain straight forward performance and practicality but for the pure riding pleasure that every HED wheel generates.
"
Quote Reply