Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Where's Amy White?
Quote | Reply
I have not seen one of her fine columns in a very long time. I am having Amy White withdrawal!!!!!

Amy, please write another one of your columns, PLEASE? I am not too proud to beg for one of your wonderful columns. I think there are others who share my very same view.

So, if any of the other posters miss Amy as much as I do, please publicly tell her on this forum on the thread that I have started here that you love what she writes and miss those wonderful columns VERY MUCH!!!!!

Doug
Quote Reply
Re: Where's Amy White? [bunnyman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ditto.
Quote Reply
Re: Where's Amy White? [Ariel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am glad you have replied.

44 views and only one reply? I am certain that other people feel the same way about Ms. White's columns.

The others of you who had regularly read Amy's columns and miss them dearly: Get on the stick and tell her how much you miss reading her columns!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bunnyman,

Perhaps (the admittedly great) Amy White is waiting for you to post all the goodies you promised for sale in the Classifieds section?

best,

TonyG

What is Enoch Root?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dude, you know I was going to chime in here once I saw the post... I of course agree wholeheartedly. Very little could be better for Slowtwitch than more Amy White, and I'm especially looking forward to hearing of her time/chats with Julie-Anne.

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply