Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Whats your take on AJ Smith [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey AJ,

I don't really care what your opinion is about drugs but...

1. You just come off like you are angry that Disco didn't do more with you than give you a bike and let you enter a TT.

2. My biggest problem is that you are so cocky! I've only owned a bike for 2 years and am 20 years old. I'm a cat 2 and I've beaten a good amount of those guys at the USPRO TT at various NRC races this year. You got practically DFL! For someone who is 'born to ride a bike' and a 'future tour winner', I gotta say, you pretty much suck! Also, it really shows a lack of respect for the talent that beat you. A lot of the kids that did are only 18-20 and are still in college. Others are TRUE phenoms such as Tom Zirbel. Everybody says that are gonna win "x" race in training. When that motivator get's published is when you start looking like an a@@.
Quote Reply
Re: Whats your take on AJ Smith [yeehaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I say "good for you yeehaw!" do you want a pat on the back for the winning the reward for having the most testosterone of any of the people on ST?! settle down little one and think about what the big picture is here. This is about PEDS and Aj's (do not know him personally) opinion on them. I say good for him and hope that he does in fact tear it up one day at the Tour. To others that dismiss him as "Cocky" I say he is just determined and not affraid to express his dreams!

ERIK

"Spectacular achievements are always preceded by spectacular preparation."
Quote Reply
Re: Whats your take on AJ Smith [eDeRoche] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MORE than half the tour riders are doping, in one way or another...

Cheats and frauds. For what it's worth, I hope he kicks ass and takes names.

But since being a biker only is for anorexic lightweights, AJ, you know hot to swim or run?
Quote Reply
Re: Whats your take on AJ Smith [ajsmith] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There has been doping in cycling at the professional level, no doubt about it. I personally think Lance was clean because he was tested so many times in and out of competition. I have no doubt AJ has seen it firsthand, he even admits to taking part. I support guys like AJ that take a strong anti-drug stance. I don't have any problem with guys being crusaders for cleaning up the sport.

Riding in the Tour in this day pretty much means catching a ride on a UCI ProTour team, in the meantime I'll be interested in watching AJ's results this year in the big US races like Tour of California, Tour de Georgia, Athens Twilight, USPRO and others. I'll be a spectator at TdG and Athens and will certainly cheer him on if he's in the race.
Quote Reply
Re: Whats your take on AJ Smith [eDeRoche] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So eDeroche, I win the award for most testosterone? Shouldn't that award go to AJ? Afterall, he is the one who will be winning the Tour, I'm only the one giving him a reality check.

Don't hold your breath on seeing this guy in any big US race, only substantial pro teams are invited.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Maybe the lesson learned here is to be curt, while still being humble, when giving interviews to people you don't know. Leave the in-depth stuff for those you know and can trust to tell your whole story.
Quote Reply
Re: Whats your take on AJ Smith [Sojourner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeehaw you are right! I am cocky, some say confident. But most say cocky. I understand what you are saying about the fact that I pretty much suck! :) ha ha! I love it! You have every right to say that and I will not bore you with all the excuses of why I was never over 50% of my fitness level for the year. But I will say this, thankyou for the motivation brother! I know you mean well. See you on the road next year.
Quote Reply
Re: Whats your take on AJ Smith [ironclm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I apologize for the "hate" thing, sarcasm doesn't come off well in text, sorry! :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So do you really believe all the homeopathic bullshit on your website?
Quote Reply

Prev Next