Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

What was the actual slot distribution at Fla 70.3?
Quote | Reply
  How many per age?
Most taken by top finishers?
Did it roll?
Quote Reply
Re: What was the actual slot distribution at Fla 70.3? [TryPT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Curious myself - was expecting slot under posted numbers, but haven't received notice yet.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Know for sure that in M40-44 rolled down at least to 11th place.
Last edited by: NickMa: Apr 22, 21 11:22
Quote Reply
Re: What was the actual slot distribution at Fla 70.3? [NickMa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
with 150 slots for the race, M40-44 should have at least 14 slots, 11th place should have been an automatic qualification
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You could accept your spot on-site. If you did not, an e-mail was sent to claim. Roll down is in process now. My understanding is that each person has 48 hours to respond. Typed out the info - a bit quicker than having to post the IMG to host it :)

M18-24: 5
M 25-29: 11
M 30-34: 15
M 35-39: 19
M 40-44: 15
M45-49: 14
M50-54:14
M55-59 10
M60-64: 2
M 65-69: 1
M 70-74: 1
M 75-79: 1

F18-24: 2
F25-29: 4
F30-34: 7
F35-39: 5
F40-44: 5
F45-49: 7
F50-54:4
F55-59: 4
F60-64:2
F65-69: 1
F 70-74: 1

IG: NCGregory8778
Quote Reply
Re: What was the actual slot distribution at Fla 70.3? [Savage8778] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do they typically announce females first or males?
Trying to figure out how husband wife pair would decide *IF* only BOTH would go (not just one). Is there any way for either / or to not decide / commit immediately but wait to see if the other qualified first?
Thx!
Quote Reply
Re: What was the actual slot distribution at Fla 70.3? [Savage8778] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well they also sent the email to those who qualified already and with 48hrs for each no I could see this taking a while.
Quote Reply
Re: What was the actual slot distribution at Fla 70.3? [anibalplay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Guy posted on ig he got a slot. 25th m4044

http://www.TriScottsdale.org
Quote Reply
Re: What was the actual slot distribution at Fla 70.3? [Sbernardi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sucks for me...I finished 19th M4044, and still nothing......
Quote Reply
Re: What was the actual slot distribution at Fla 70.3? [anibalplay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They only fished allocations for Galveston today, so give it some time

the world's still turning? >>>>>>> the world's still turning
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did you “opt in” to wanting a WC spot? Guess u have to do that now

Quote Reply
Re: What was the actual slot distribution at Fla 70.3? [Sbernardi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
When do you do that?
At the race?
Quote Reply
Re: What was the actual slot distribution at Fla 70.3? [Y-Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yea I guess and on Active.com my friend mentioned it to me so I just emailed the StG race

“ This can be done through Active and clicking St. George on your events page. The volunteers at athlete check-in will also ask if you want to qualify for a slot.

For peace of mind, I have gone into your entry and added that you want to qualify already, so you are set!”

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You can do it in active before the race, but they will ask again during check in....yes I did it both times...I just did not know you were talking about someone from Texas 70.3
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sbernardi wrote:
Yea I guess and on Active.com my friend mentioned it to me so I just emailed the StG race

“ This can be done through Active and clicking St. George on your events page. The volunteers at athlete check-in will also ask if you want to qualify for a slot.

For peace of mind, I have gone into your entry and added that you want to qualify already, so you are set!”

Doing my first 70.3 in Atlantic City this year, went to active, but didn't see this option when I looked. Is it hiding somewhere that isn't easy to find? Not that I expect to be in the running for a spot, but don't want to potentially miss out if I have a crazy good day either.

USAT Level 1 Coach
Team Next Level
http://goteamnltri.com/
Quote Reply
Re: What was the actual slot distribution at Fla 70.3? [gregkeller] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
As you get closer to your race date, the options will be there on the active account, think the week of
Quote Reply