Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

What to Watch OCT19
Quote | Reply
I look at the forecast for the weekend, and the inside riding is coming.
I know, I am 1 of like 10 people not zwifting the hours away on the trainer. But for those of use looking for something else to fill the ride with I thought I would start this thread. Criteria is stuff you can watch without having to pay attention to every second and plot twist. Subtitles are a no no.

Last Chance U- Netflix- The language is not for the kiddos, but I think there are some pretty good story lines.
Dirty Money- Netflix- Story about cons and corruption
KONA- nough said

What else does anyone have???!!!
Quote Reply
Re: What to Watch OCT19 [Eroc43] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you haven't watched through South Park, totally worth watching. I find adult cartoons like that or Futurama fairly easy to watch on the trainer. I'm going to expose myself here though and say that I actually spend more time watching twitch.tv streams than actual shows or movies anymore...

Benjamin Deal - Professional - Instagram - TriRig - Lodi Cyclery
Deals on Wheels - Results, schedule, videos, sponsors
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
All or Nothing is worth watching. It is like hard knocks but also goes into college football, rugby, and soccer (football). You'll need an amazon prime membership though...
Quote Reply
Re: What to Watch OCT19 [realbdeal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I find adult cartoons like South Park, Simpson’s, Family Guy, etc work well for me. I can half pay attention and for longer workouts the episodes give me a good time point to shoot for to give myself a mental break at the end of each episode.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
10/11 and 12 is the time to plan for epic indoor rides because there's much Must See TV:

Breaking Bad Movie
Ineos 1:59
Kona
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've been watching a fair amount from Endurance Sports TV. Relatively new platform (UK based) with a lot of content already. Sort of a Netflix for endurance sports. They've also started producing some of their own films, e.g.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3Mals-HO7f/

Link to ES TV is: https://www.endurancesports.tv/
Quote Reply