Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

What the water Temp at Utah Half?
Quote | Reply
Pulled out my only a half a season Xterra Vortex fullsuit & the zipper fell out. I managed to get it back in but it fell out again. can't zip it up.

It's going back for warranty repair/replacement. Wondering what the water temp will be. I have a sleeveless Ironman I could use. They have been saying 70 but they said that in Feb too. So I was wandering if anyone really knew. I was there on May 8 & it was 37 degrees & raining when I rode the bike course.

Thanks,

Barbara L
Quote Reply
Re: What the water Temp at Utah Half? [BarbBikeTechie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd guess it's going to be well north of 60. The weather here has been HOT the past several days, with record highs 3 of the last 4. It's going to be topping 100 on Thursday in Provo. Good news is that the race-day high is predicted at 83, rather than the more extreme heat this week. That said, with the relatively shallow and silty water, the lake will warm rather quickly. 70 is possible, but mid to upper 60's more likely.

Outside of my guesses, I'm going to the lake tomorrow, and will take the temp and post the results. However, if someone already knows, and can save me the trip...please post it.
Last edited by: Lloyd: May 27, 03 15:09
Quote Reply