Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

What saddle are you using??
Quote | Reply
Any of you swear by a certain saddle?? I've been using the Selle Italia Flite Trans Am for quite some time now, seems to be working.. but things really start to get uncomfortable at about 80 miles into my rides.

mike
Quote Reply
Re: What saddle are you using?? [mpanoff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Flite

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I used a SLR on my MTB but it didnt work for me on the TT bike. I tried Koobi, Terry Fly and Flite as well... no luck.

Finally I got the best for me, Spec. S-Works Ti BG, 250gms, comfort.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Had the Flite, it wasn't what I wanted for long hours on the aerobars. I switched to the Selle San Marco
Azoto 6 weeks ago and I love that saddle, no more chafing or numbness [so far] on rides of up to 3 1/2 hours

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"on your Left"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I used a standard saddle (Selle vuelta) with a De Soto Neopren cover. This mad a average saddle quite good.
Now I have a Selle San Marco Azoto Triathlete Gel saddle. Since I have this saddle I use it without a neopren cover. After a short adaption phase I like it very much.
For longer 2+h rides I will put on my DeSoto Neopren cover.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm using the TRANS AM selle Italia with a hole in the middle in my TCR bike, and a Terry Fly on my other bike....

The trans am is much better than Terry Fly..

Luiz Eng
Quote Reply
Re: What saddle are you using?? [Leng] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fizik Aliante Carbon Rail- You will not go wrong with this saddle. If you ride on the rear of the saddle like a roadie, this is the saddle for you. If you ride on the front like someone who has no worries about the "nether-region", well, good luck!

http://www.reathcon.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I use a Serfas Dual Density Pro Kevlar on my tri and road bikes. For long rides or rides with tri-shorts I add a QR or DeSoto neoperine saddle cover. I also just bought a San Marco Azoto to check out on the tri-bike and may also try the Aspide. On my "dirt road" bike I have an older Specialized BG (comfort?/sport?) saddle.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Saddles seem to be very personal but I'll recommend the azoto tri-gel to anyone using aerobars.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've been riding the plain old origional Flite Ti since they 1st came out - 12-13 years I suppose. Of course I've replaced it several times, but I've never had and comfort problems or problems "down there" so I've never really had any motivation to try anything else.

David
* Ironman for Life! (Blog) * IM Everyday Hero Video * Daggett Shuler Law *
Disclaimer: I have personal and professional relationships with many athletes, vendors, and organizations in the triathlon world.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The specialized body geometry one with the firm padding an ti rails... like it a lot... kinda pricey for what you get though...was a gift... so I'm not complainin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Flite with a QR seat cover. No problems even on my old Cannondale.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tri bike - Selle San Marco Azoto Tri Gel

Road bike - Fizik Aliante full carbon.

I doubt I can say anything about either of these that hasn't been said already. Suffice to say, they both absolutely rock.

"To give less than your best is to sacrifice the gift." - Pre

MattMizenko.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Been on the Koobi AU for a season and it's pretty good. Hell, for only $65 it's actually great. I do admit to using a QR saddle cover as well. But with all of this talk about the Azoto and Apside I may give that a try soon.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The best saddle for me by far has been the Selle San Marco Azoto Tri Gel. I can go for long rides without any soreness. After five or six attempt of looking for the right saddle, I got it right with this one. I would tell anyone to get one.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Flite gel for the road bike, SLR for the tri bike. The SLR actually feels more comfortable, despite its light weight, and I am considering switching to it for my road bike as well

tommy
Quote Reply