So from all you guys who are in the know, what do I need to focus on:
- Technique seems pretty straight forward based on watching athletes in the Olympics and youtube instruction on correct form (I'm not saying balancing and timing in the boat is easy, but it looks easy enough on land....seemingly not highly technical). But let me know what to focus on the stroke in terms of power application, timing and correct posture
- What types of workout are you guys doing. I am thinking that i would add it in as short 3-5 bursts as part of a circuit in the weight room
- Roughly what speed should I be aiming for for 500m. I assume being bigger has a huge advantage vs being a lightweight....i'm 5'6" 140ish lbs....on the bike generally 3.9-4.2W per kilo FTP....any idea what this size engine and size translates to in terms of what speeds to aspire towards
- Longer workout suggestions?
- Any injury items that I need to worry about on this torture device....my brain and engine generally tend to cash cheques that the bank balance in my body can't afford!!!!