Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
What brands are others voting when they select "other"?
Quote | Reply
About 30% of people are planning on an "other" bike, which one?
Quote Reply
Re: What brands are others voting when they select "other"? [Runless] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kestrel

John F. Martin, Jr.
+1 (614) 403-0567
jfm225@gmail.com
Quote Reply
Re: What brands are others voting when they select "other"? [Runless] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LITESPEED or ROARK or PINARELLO

Ruble Triathlon Coaching Average of 30 coached PR's per year
Florida Triathlon Camps Train in North Americas winter training destination
Ruble Racing Events Midwest Triathlon Racing
Ruble Timing Midwest Event Timing
Last edited by: BIGZACH: Jul 26, 07 8:38
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Elite

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Mike R

Software Engineer and Mac geek
Aspiring to be front-middle-of-the-pack in 2010.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
kestrel or maybe Orbea

Great things never come from comfort zones.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Guru, Vas

Train safe & smart
Bob

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Titanflex

BMC, I already have an entrylevel and I am thinking about trading it with a pro racer maybe. It is a sweet ride, just don't know why whoever rides it tests positive...

"Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative." Oscar Wilde
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Guru and Litespeed for me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Litespeed -- can't believe it wasn't broken out since QR is all carbon & you have to switch to the saber to go Ti.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Orbea
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sachs

Azby
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Another Litespeed.... and maybe Planet X if I catch the carbon craze

-scott t

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kestrel!!! It should be on the list.

-----------------------:)
SUPPORT OPERATION REBOUND:
http://www.operationreboundcalifornia.kintera.org/ejs3

Kestrel Syndicate
Macca Fan Club
Quote Reply
Re: What brands are others voting when they select "other"? [TOBIN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Titanflex
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PINARELLO or ORBEA

~~~~~~~~~~
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Titanflex.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Custom frame. Maybe TiCycles.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Some are born to move the world to live their fantasies...

https://triomultisport.com/
http://www.mjolnircycles.com/
Quote Reply
Re: What brands are others voting when they select "other"? [miker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yep, Elite here as well.

"If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms." -- Mike Ditka
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
litespeed
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Vanilla.

--------
"Texas is a state of mind. Texas is an obsession. Above all, Texas is a nation in every sense of the word" - John Steinbeck
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Elite. For life.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I voted "other" because my next ride will be Redline CX.

"The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten." - (John) Calvin Coolidge
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Litespeed
Quote Reply
Roark [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm lusting after a Roark with the frame coupler that allows you to take the bike apart and pack it in your suitcase. What better way to travel with your bike? And it's not like the bike is a compromise - I've read lots of great stuff on Roarks. But at about $6K, I need to save my pennies for a loooonng time.
Quote Reply

Prev Next