- Zoom Fly - these shoes are frigging pigs @ 9.4 oz in M10
- Zoom Streak 7 - had high expectation for these given lack of material but not that light
- Flyknit Racers - wish these worked with bungie laces, super light, super comfy. Sexy AF
- Kinvara - several pairs in V9 and just got v10. The old standard. Love.
- Fastwitch 10 - debating on getting these, anyone have any experience with?
- Meb Razors - good up tempo trainer/track. Heavier than you think.
- Go Ride 5/6/7 - great trainer. A bit of a pig but still a good shoe. A heavier kinvara
- The previous lionel sanders shoe before razor 3. Cannot recall the name. A very good shoe, ran Kona in these last year over 4% and made the right choice. A new and improved version of the Lunar Racer. Anyone have any experience with Razor 3? Ugly AF but looks to be a very good shoe.
- 1400 V3/4. A good shoe. Not great, but good. Heavy though, which is strange because there is nothing to it.
- 1500 hate this shoe. A complete pig. Not responsive at all. Has a weird motion control aspect to it. I am 15 sec slow per mile in this shoe. Absolutely hate it. Cannot believe that Kienle runs it.
- 5000 v2. These things are straight killer. Only wear them for mile races, but you could rock them in 5k or 10k. The feel like balet slippers but are incredibly well cushioned.
- DS trainer 22. Meh. they ruined a good shoe. There is a 24 out now that looks promising though. I remember when this was the bomb ass shoe and now I hate it.
- Hyperspeed 7. THE SHIT. 6.4oz in M10.5, you can wear in whatever distance you want. Have run several IMs in these. Sadly out of production for some time.
- Gel 451. Appeared to be a follow up to hyperspeed but BOA dial is silly and fit is weird. Sent back.
Can anyone help with Fastwitch question? These appear to be comp to hyperspeed but not sure. Love the kinvara and Saucony is legit IMO.