Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

What’s happened to Drew Scott
Quote | Reply
He was racing heaps. Training heaps and in the last period of time. Off the radar.

Is he still trying to be a professional.

Or off to get a real job?

Rhymenocerus wrote:
I think everyone should consult ST before they do anything.
Quote Reply
Re: What’s happened to Drew Scott [PJC] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There was a thread and front page article about it. He retired to become a forest fire fighter.

808 > NYC > PDX > YVR
2024 Races: Taupo
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Only slightly related,
Mats Allen, Mark’s son, raced Honu last weekend. He had a very good swim and bike, but like me he wilted in the run.
It took his dad a long while to figure out how to win the heat/humidity battle.
Great to see Mats still racing. (Age group)

Team Zoot So Cal
Quote Reply
Re: What’s happened to Drew Scott [Karl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wonder if he is planning on doing Kona? It looks like he won his age group at Ironman Gurye Korea last September which would have been a KQ for this year.

As for Drew Scott, there is a very low key sprint tri in Seeley Lake half an hour south of where his fire crew is. Not much competition but they grill hot dugs and burgers and have homemade brownies for you after the race.

Matt
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Maybe he got bored of taking QOM’s on Strava and grew up a bit? I heard there were a few women in Boulder that enjoyed when Strava removed him from the female leader boards.
Quote Reply
Re: What’s happened to Drew Scott [Ohio_Roadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ohio_Roadie wrote:
Maybe he got bored of taking QOM’s on Strava and grew up a bit? I heard there were a few women in Boulder that enjoyed when Strava removed him from the female leader boards.

Why would he be on the female boards?
Quote Reply
Re: What’s happened to Drew Scott [logella] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is a little game of telephone, I'm sure, but I heard it through a couple of Boulder mates that were in similar circles with him, but it was supposed to be a "joke" that he set his Strava account up as a female's so he could take QOM's. If he was too lazy to change it back, or thought it was funny for a long time, I most likely never know (and don't really care), but I do know that a couple of the women in Boulder sent enough emails to Strava that they changed it for him.
Quote Reply
Re: What’s happened to Drew Scott [Ohio_Roadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ohio_Roadie wrote:

Sounds pretty petty to me but I am not surprised.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply