Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Wetsuits on sale?
Quote | Reply
Thanks for all the help on two piece suits, but as I look around I see there is a good sale on Aquaman suits at a web site (any comments on this suit?) and was wondering if anyone else has seen some good web deals on any other brands. 2 piece would be nice, but a deal is a deal. Kind of intrigued by the upside down zipper of aquaman though. Thanks again.
Quote Reply
Re: Wetsuits on sale? [marko16] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Marko,

Have a look at www.aquashop.com.au (Sydney, Australia)

They are running out last seasons Ironman V02 Stealth Wetsuits for $399.00 Aussie Dollars. When you convert that at 70.5 ($1 AUD is worth 70.5 US Cents) then you are looking at $281.00 USD. Even when you factor in shipping and handling that would seem to be a bargain.

To call Aquashop from the USA the number is 011 61 2 9499 4577 or fax

011 61 2 9499 4730. E-mail is aquashop@aquashop.com.au

I bought a V02 Stealth last week and was impressed with the service provided as well as the quality of the product.
Quote Reply
Re: Wetsuits on sale? [marko16] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
 I have read (and believe) that two piece suits have some distinct advantages. But If you've found a deal on aquaman suits.. I'd jump on it.

IMO, they are the best one piece suits on the market. The fit is superior to Ironman and QR's that I've worn and the upside down zipper is great (although you might need someone to help you zip up.) Also, depending on the suit you choose, Aquaman uses the most flexable neoprene.
Quote Reply