Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Wattie Ink - Sizing Question
Quote | Reply
Are they true to size? I'm 5'9'' and 158 lbs... would be on the low end of a Mens Medium :)
Quote Reply
Re: Wattie Ink - Sizing Question [unicat141] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’m the same height and weight as you with a 31” waist. The small speedsuits fit me fine. They’re super tight, but I unzip a couple inches under a wetsuit. Never had any chafing problems and there are absolutely no wrinkles in the sleeves/shoulder. The shorts, on the other hand, seem a little too small in a small because the waistband digs in, so when I get another pair, I’ll likely try a medium.
Quote Reply
Re: Wattie Ink - Sizing Question [triflorida] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thanks - rolling with a small speedsuit!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In the speedsuit ... other than peeing yourself, have you found a way to pee? Pull up the leg? Unzip the top portion and pull it up there?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Peeing does require some skill. The legs are tight, so unless you have thighs skinnier than mine (which is unlikely), pulling up the leg won’t be an option. The only way I’ve figured out is fully unzip, bend over a little, and you can pull it out the top. It’s a bit of a circus stunt, so I try to go late in the bike so I have an empty bladder starting the run.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll give an opposite opinion: I'm 145lbs, 6"2 and the Small fits me great for tops, too tight for the shorts. I'd go with a Medium in your case.

ZONE3 - We Last Longer
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you go with the Champion Tri-Speedsuit style peeing is not an issue. (for dudes) You don't even need to unzip the top it's essentially like wearing shorts and a top.

As far as sizing, I'm 5'9 165 and I roll with a Medium.

Joe Klinedinst - JK Endurance
http://www.JKENDURANCE.net
Quote Reply
Re: Wattie Ink - Sizing Question [klinejoe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
THats kind of what I was thinking based off the look of it
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
5'9" and 148lbs, and I'm in a small speedsuit
Honestly, I'm not sure I could fit an extra 10lbs in there.

When I buy the separates, I think medium shorts and small top is my best combo.

--------------------------------------------
TEAM F3 Undurance
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am about exactly same size as you and have medium speedsuit. Couldn't fit into a small, especially if you have broad shoulders.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey wondering what you decided to go with. I am 5’9 and 148lbs. I ordered sm for bibs and jersey.. I basically was middle of the sm in size chart with 37 chest 30.5 waist and 37 hip. Almost moved to medium but stuck with small and have fingers crossed
Quote Reply
Re: Wattie Ink - Sizing Question [Dickie123] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I ended up ordering a small and than had to order a medium. The small was very tight up top and it felt like it was constricting my breathing. The medium was perfect and is a great option. I would recommend Wattie!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I’m 6’ & 160 lbs. and medium fits me perfectly
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
im 5'10'', 153ish lbs. a small fits well, but i wish they had a small tall. the small tall from roka fits me a bit better.

80/20 Endurance Ambassador
Quote Reply
Re: Wattie Ink - Sizing Question [damon.lebeouf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I totally agree will the small tall. I even wish they did a med-small kit cause that’s what I would choose without hesitation. I do believe I will fit with the small it just may be a bit on the tight side. More aero thou right !
Quote Reply