Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Waterproof bib shorts?
Quote | Reply
I typically am fine to just deal with wet shorts, as long as my torso & feet are dry (thank you Gore & Velotoze) - however we have been getting an enormous amount of rain lately and I'd like to get in training miles without a wet diaper. I have waterproof bib tights but in the summer months they are too warm.

Is anybody aware of waterproof bib shorts? A quick google search doesn't turn up much, and it looks like Sealskinz either sold out or is cutting the apparel line.
Quote Reply
Re: Waterproof bib shorts? [grosso27] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Castellli Nanoflex bibs may be as close as you can get. These are not water proof but they do handle light rain and spray pretty well. I've worn them up into the low 60's on dry days and they were fine but they'd probably be too warm for summer use. Highly recommend these for spring and fall though.

https://www.competitivecyclist.com/castelli-nanoflex-2-bib-shorts
Last edited by: STP: Jun 21, 18 6:50
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think the pad in the Desoto Rivera line is waterproof. Give them a call. Great customer service!
Quote Reply
Re: Waterproof bib shorts? [FatandSlow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
X 2 on the Desoto Riviera and Mobius bibs
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Stolen Goat has a grabba-style range of chloting, including a pair of shorts.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DeSoto

Train safe & smart
Bob

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Another vote for Desoto. I do all of my biking (road, tri, mtn, gravel) in their Tri "Fly" bibs. I think I have 5 pairs. They are not "waterproof" but they are made to get wet then dry quickly. Thin pad so you don't have a diaper. The fly lets you do #1 potty break easily (assuming you are male). Good for running off the bike too.

Pink? Maybe. Maybe not. You decide.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Waterproof bibshorts.
B/c peeing on your wetsuit isn't good enough..
Quote Reply