Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Waterboy calls us a bunch of one-percenters and snowflakes then deletes it
Quote | Reply
https://www.facebook.com/...roup_comment_mention

Absolutely comical. Talking shit then backtracks.

As the title stated we are all bunch of 1 percenters.
Quote Reply
Re: Waterboy calls us a bunch of one-percenters and snowflakes then deletes it [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
lol, yeah I saw that a couple days ago. I made a remark, but it subsequently got deleted and he edited his comments about the 1% and snowflake stuff.

It is funny watching him try to put that bike together though (:

Use this link to save $5 off your USAT membership renewal:
https://membership.usatriathlon.org/...A2-BAD7-6137B629D9B7
Quote Reply
Re: Waterboy calls us a bunch of one-percenters and snowflakes then deletes it [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Yep, I have been told it takes a special tool to do correctly,"

He should be fine then.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How are we supposed to see it if it's been deleted?
Quote Reply
Re: Waterboy calls us a bunch of one-percenters and snowflakes then deletes it [AlyraD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fucking hell I'm an idiot....this was "our" very own Dave Campbell. Jokes on me.....

Brooks Doughtie, M.S.
Exercise Physiology
-USAT Level II
Last edited by: B_Doughtie: Mar 12, 19 12:56
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
if I've got to be put in a category, I'd rather be in the 1%, than the other 99.

Careful. The last guy that posted someone else's stuff got banned.

Oh, wait....that was Waterboy posting for Frank. Carry-on.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Why do you even care? He has done us all a favor by not gracing us with his presence any longer. Leave him be.
Quote Reply
Re: Waterboy calls us a bunch of one-percenters and snowflakes then deletes it [Tom_hampton] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tom_hampton wrote:
if I've got to be put in a category, I'd rather be in the 1%, than the other 99.

Careful. The last guy that posted someone else's stuff got banned.

Oh, wait....that was Waterboy posting for Frank. Carry-on.

I don't think he posted for Frank; I think he gave Frank his password and Frank posted directly onto H20's thread.
Quote Reply
Re: Waterboy calls us a bunch of one-percenters and snowflakes then deletes it [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WelshinPhilly wrote:
"Yep, I have been told it takes a special tool to do correctly,"

He should be fine then.

10/10

808 > NYC > PDX > YVR
2024 Races: Taupo
Quote Reply
Re: Waterboy calls us a bunch of one-percenters and snowflakes then deletes it [HuffNPuff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
HuffNPuff wrote:

I don't think he posted for Frank; I think he gave Frank his password and Frank posted directly onto H20's thread.

Good times, all the same.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think Dave was looking in the mirror.

As I recall the dude has wealth, an entitled attitude and a significant chip on his shoulder.

His cognitive bias game was strong.
Quote Reply
Re: Waterboy calls us a bunch of one-percenters and snowflakes then deletes it [hadukla] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That stack height tho 😳 wowza. Just ride a road bike.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I thought this was about Adam Sandler/Bobby Boucher.

Disappointed!

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Last time I checked my bank account I definitely wasn’t in the 1%. The upper 60s low 70s VO2 max would be great, but I don’t have that either.
Quote Reply
Re: Waterboy calls us a bunch of one-percenters and snowflakes then deletes it [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The GMAN wrote:
I thought this was about Adam Sandler/Bobby Boucher.

Disappointed!

Mama says alligators are so angry cause they got all those teeth and no tooth brush.
Quote Reply
Re: Waterboy calls us a bunch of one-percenters and snowflakes then deletes it [B_Doughtie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
B_Doughtie wrote:
Fucking hell I'm an idiot....this was "our" very own Dave Campbell. Jokes on me.....

LOL

Seems like Dave is still with us...

Miss Dave. Miss Coggan too.

I prefer the old fashioned not commenting on something vs banning someone.

Indoor Triathlete - I thought I was right, until I realized I was wrong.
Quote Reply
Re: Waterboy calls us a bunch of one-percenters and snowflakes then deletes it [NordicSkier] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah... He just ordered 2 identical tri bikes because they are not for the 1%.....

-------------
Ed O'Malley
www.VeloVetta.com
Founder of VeloVetta Cycling Shoes
Instagram • Facebook
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dear old Dave. In fairness, he is responsible for the best thread ever on ST:
https://forum.slowtwitch.com/...._P6507914/#p6507914

Fishbum wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1673865369373933/2205691406191324/?comment_id=2205803219513476&reply_comment_id=2206664339427364&notif_id=1552396875739648&notif_t=group_comment_mention

Quote Reply
Re: Waterboy calls us a bunch of one-percenters and snowflakes then deletes it [Bio_McGeek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
So far, I have collected data that shoes that the bigger the weights are, the lower my ideal cadence is, the higher my "practical power" is. I define practical power as the erg mode power setting on the Velotron divided by my sweat rate, multiplied by skin temperature.

haha, he hasn't mentioned his velotron yet on FB so maybe he traded it in for 2 prFours?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If QR was smart they would buy him a Cervelo
Last edited by: SBRinSD: Mar 13, 19 16:05
Quote Reply
Re: Waterboy calls us a bunch of one-percenters and snowflakes then deletes it [SBRinSD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SBRinSD wrote:

Hahaha. That's awesome!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Fishbum wrote:
SBRinSD wrote:

Hahaha. That's awesome!

Hee hee. Back in the day when I worked for a certain bike company, we had a very difficult customer who we just couldn't please. we took the bike back and told him we would buy him a road bike of his choosing. Which we did. I don't recall how the other bike company reacted.

Karen ST Concierge
Quote Reply
Re: Waterboy calls us a bunch of one-percenters and snowflakes then deletes it [STConcierge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
STConcierge wrote:
Fishbum wrote:
SBRinSD wrote:

Hahaha. That's awesome!

Hee hee. Back in the day when I worked for a certain bike company, we had a very difficult customer who we just couldn't please. we took the bike back and told him we would buy him a road bike of his choosing. Which we did. I don't recall how the other bike company reacted.
Holy crap that's word for word what a company I worked for in the 90s did to one customer. He kept coming back with welds are uneven, the paint is scuffed, screw looks a little scratched. Each time he'd refuse service and demand a whole new part or frame instead. After like the 5th time when he complained of a poor paint job underneath a part (where you can't see it unless you take things apart, right?) we just gave him his money back and recommended a competitor's product.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He's gone. Let's not run after him!

(....we wouldn't be able to keep up anyway)
Quote Reply
Re: Waterboy calls us a bunch of one-percenters and snowflakes then deletes it [Bio_McGeek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bio_McGeek wrote:
Dear old Dave. In fairness, he is responsible for the best thread ever on ST:
https://forum.slowtwitch.com/...._P6507914/#p6507914

Fishbum wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1673865369373933/2205691406191324/?comment_id=2205803219513476&reply_comment_id=2206664339427364&notif_id=1552396875739648&notif_t=group_comment_mention

Thanks for that... I never got around to reading it and have a 13 hour road trip to OK for Land Run. Now I have something to read!
Quote Reply

Prev Next