Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Waterbelt suggestions anyone?
Quote | Reply
I have an older fuelbelt that ejects the little water bottles faster than I can put them back in. Are the newer fuelbelts any better at holding bottles? What is everyone using now or any suggestions? I prefer the smaller bottle type belts, but I would like to hear anyone's suggestions.
Quote Reply
Re: Waterbelt suggestions anyone? [1dayironman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My newer fuel belt is awesome. However, I never had a problem with the old one either.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just don't do it...friends don't let friends run w/fuel belts.

It's simple, but it isn't easy.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I got a Nathan Trail Mix belt. its supposed to be for trail running, but I really preferred the snap buckle to velcro. Its doesn't ride up. I can get the bottles in and out with 1 hand. It seemed like I needed 2 hands for the fuel belt.
http://tinyurl.com/2bb2jru
Quote Reply
Re: Waterbelt suggestions anyone? [Glade Runner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Just don't do it...friends don't let friends run w/fuel belts.

Hmm - I will let you tell Crowie that one.
Quote Reply
Re: Waterbelt suggestions anyone? [Sub] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wish I could run without one, but Where I run, coupled with the southern heat, I have no choice.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The new fuel belts are awesome. There are a bunch of configurations to choose from and they can be suited to your needs. http://fuelbelt.com/

Quote | Reply
Just got one for this summer season as the single 20oz belt wasn't cutting it so I got the 4 8oz bottle belt. It works great no ejections but it's a two hand job to get the bottles back into the belt.
Quote Reply