Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Wahoo Elemnt, Kickr, and Trainer Road sync issues
Quote | Reply
As a non-tech savvy millennial, I've been struggling with figuring out how to properly sync my wahoo kickr and elmnt when using trainer road workouts. If I have them all on, the watts go wonky and I'm suddenly on a roller coaster of a ride...which I suppose isn't the worst thing in the world but my type-a ness gets frustrated from not being able to do the prescribed workout. From what I've read, only one device can be hooked up to bluetooth while the others need to be on ANT+? I had ANT+ with a old bike computer but no longer. The speed and cadence sensor are garmin and both are synced to the Elemnt, so it's something between Kickr/trainer road/Elemnt. When using trainer road, I want to have my bike computer on so I can see the cadence. Thoughts or instructions on how to make this work?

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Wahoo Elemnt, Kickr, and Trainer Road sync issues [CheeseheadinDC] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In my brief experience experimenting, a KICKR cannot connect to both Bluetooth and Ant+ simulataneously. In my case, BT took precedence. If you can go all Ant+, it might be ok.
Quote Reply