Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTC won't respond to multiple requests for deferment, any escalation points?
Quote | Reply
So I've sent a bunch of emails to the race-specific email (waiting weeks between) and also spoke to a WTC receptionist? on the phone who promised to send an email to the proper person twice.

Anyone have similar issues or suggestions for getting this done?

Thanks in advance!
Quote Reply
Re: WTC won't respond to multiple requests for deferment, any escalation points? [Yobroski] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I deferred my IMTX registration to next year and it was all squared away in about two hours. I sent the email, they responded, I replied. Done. Sorry you’re having trouble.

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply
Re: WTC won't respond to multiple requests for deferment, any escalation points? [Yobroski] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
is it before the deadline to defer and is the race you want to defer to open? Or are you asking for an exception to their policy, after the dates etc...

From what I've heard they are prompt if it's following the rules, if it's asking for an exception then they typically ignore it. At least that's what it seems from the stories I've heard.
Quote Reply
Re: WTC won't respond to multiple requests for deferment, any escalation points? [thisgirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's still quite a bit before the deadline.

Maybe i'll start trying to CC some of the other email alias' on the website until someone responds :/
Quote Reply