Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: 61cm TT bike (I need to upgrade....)
Quote | Reply
All the bikes I see for sale are 54cm and 56cm sizes. Any tall person out there looking to unload their bike? I am looking for a 61cm frame, or complete bike. Anyone have one or know of one for sale?

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 61cm TT bike (I need to upgrade....) [196nautique] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've got a 58cm road bike that would be a great forward post TT bike for a taller rider.

If you have any interest in a road bike with a forward post (my personal fav over the years) I'll let her go for a great price.

Specialized E5 Sworks with full campy chorus.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 61cm TT bike (I need to upgrade....) [DrDubs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, I am really looking for a TT bike, not so much for Tri's, but for team time trialling. At 6'4", I would really like to get a 61cm or 62cm.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ive got a 60cm felt b2... dunno if that's too small or what.. pm me if you want more deets etc.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
have a 61" p3sl durace, american classic clinchers, ridden very little (main bike is a p3c ) aluminum frame would love to get a s1 but must get rid of at least one bike(have six) no idea on price email is hartley@mellisheconomist.com location is west coast of Fl
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've got a 61cm Kestrel AirFoil Pro that I can sell in numerous configurations...complete bike, Frame/Fork/headset, or keep the Carbon X bars/brake levers w/ the F and F. I'd sell it for pretty cheap, cuz I want the new DA.
david
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 61cm TT bike (I need to upgrade....) [PDK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have Litespeed Tachyon with Dura Ace and Ultegra mix, size 61. I can sell either just the frame, or entire bike. Good condition, but I have been considering getting the titanium frame rebrushed (or repainted).

Send email if interested.
Quote Reply