Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Uploading Ironman Wisconsin ride file? Trainer road, Zwift, Rouvy?
Quote | Reply
Pulled the plug on a new smart trainer and I am wondering if there is a way using ANY training software to upload the IMWI course to then train on it indoors. I've searched the threads and I think you can, but just wonder which training platform it works best on, and a crash course on how to do it. Thanks Gang.

"You can't win the race on the swim, but you can LOSE it."
Quote Reply
Re: Uploading Ironman Wisconsin ride file? Trainer road, Zwift, Rouvy? [tomc249] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I belive Rouvy would be the way to go, I use it and like it, but I have never uploaded a course.
Quote Reply
Re: Uploading Ironman Wisconsin ride file? Trainer road, Zwift, Rouvy? [trener1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ok I just did a search on Rouvy and there are 11 Courses up for Ironman Wisconsin
Quote Reply
Re: Uploading Ironman Wisconsin ride file? Trainer road, Zwift, Rouvy? [trener1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Standard account or premium? How do you like it?

"You can't win the race on the swim, but you can LOSE it."
Quote Reply
Re: Uploading Ironman Wisconsin ride file? Trainer road, Zwift, Rouvy? [tomc249] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a standard account, for the way I ride on the trainer I think its fantastic, I believe they have a 7 day trail.
I watch TV shows and movies, so I dont need the full time engagement like Zwift, but with the courses it keeps me engaged enough that I can blow through a 2 hour trainer ride with no problem at all, sometimes I'll even ride extra just to finish a course.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Perfpro Studio

Trust me I’m a doctor!
Well, I have a PhD :-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BestBikeSplit (Free account) and download it to whatever program you are using. I download it to Zwift or TR. The plus side is you then have BBS and can us it for race day

Inside The Big Ring: Podcast & Coaching

Quote Reply