Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Update
Quote | Reply
When geting Brutus fixed, the Vet had found out something: Brutus will not simply be a good name for the rabbit.

Her name is now Trixie. Sounds like a right slapper, eh? Well, she can't be much of a slapper now that she's fixed.

The way she runs, she could chase down all but the fastest pros in a tri. I wonder if she can ride like her old man? Does Litespeed make 17cm, 6" wheeled road bikes for rabbits?
Quote Reply
Q about the bunny's bunny [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bunny,

we have a 12 week (give or take) old white floppy eared lhop (pardon my spelling - the girl wanted it and I'm just learning about them). Have you litter trained trixie? Any successes you can share? how old is she (relevant to when is best time to litter train and when to get fixed).

thanks for any help, as I struggle to keep the house clean.

p.s. I wanted the name "Thor" but was outvoted 1 to 1 and Munchkin won out

pps. Munckin has some good aero equipment, probably 2-3 seconds faster than most in a 40K TT. Want to set up a race?
Quote Reply
Re: Q about the bunny's bunny [fatslowhappy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bunnies will not go where they sleep. If you take the little fellow's "litter" and put it into a box, they will find it. This will not preclude, however, the little (easy to clean) presents that you will occasionally find. But they will pee in one place once the smell gets in the right place.

We almost named her "Thor" when we thought she was male. Munchkin is a funny name.
Quote Reply
Re: Q about the bunny's bunny [bunnyman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Bunnies will not go where they sleep"

Yet another illustration of how rabbits and I differ.
Quote Reply