Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

USA Cycling website issues?
Quote | Reply
Has anyone been having issues with the USA Cycling website?
Its taken me the good part of an hour just to renew my membership.
First I try and log in and it says wrong login/password even though its been saved on my iCloud Keychain. So, I enter it again and it works. Great!!
Next it wants me to sign a waiver that just gets stuck in limbo when I agree to terms and does nothing. Super frustrating. Should not be this difficult.

OK rant over.
Quote Reply
Re: USA Cycling website issues? [KONO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
KONO wrote:
Has anyone been having issues with the USA Cycling website?
Its taken me the good part of an hour just to renew my membership.
First I try and log in and it says wrong login/password even though its been saved on my iCloud Keychain. So, I enter it again and it works. Great!!
Next it wants me to sign a waiver that just gets stuck in limbo when I agree to terms and does nothing. Super frustrating. Should not be this difficult.

OK rant over.
USAC website has been a mess for months. Lots of dead links, missing pages, etc, different platforms that don't connect well... if you email them they'll help you but their website is embarrassing.
Quote Reply
Re: USA Cycling website issues? [Benv] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Been getting progressively worse and more and more useless. They laid off anybody who knew what they were doing and ignored any feedback from people who tried to use it in favor of looking superficially pretty.

At the same time they've been taking over permitting and upgrades from local associations, without proper platforms in place or a plan.
Quote Reply
Re: USA Cycling website issues? [carlosflanders] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
On top of all of that, Now you have to pay >20% more for an annual license/membership. Hope they use that extra cash to build a website that actually works.

anyone from USAC ever post on this forum?
Quote Reply