Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

USAT Ranking
Quote | Reply
Just took a look at USAT Rankings in Florida. No one is ranked. Not a single person. Is this intentional by USAT or is it just that no one has been able to put together the required three races? Some sly fellow who manages to find three races can be the top dog in Florida.
Quote Reply
Re: USAT Ranking [Celerius] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There have been a few events in Clermont. Once those are in the system I should think that people will meet the requirements, or soon thereafter.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Celerius wrote:
Just took a look at USAT Rankings in Florida. No one is ranked. Not a single person. Is this intentional by USAT or is it just that no one has been able to put together the required three races? Some sly fellow who manages to find three races can be the top dog in Florida.

FYI: Only two races are needed because so many have been cancelled. There should be an option to show all competitors, not only those who have meet the ranking criteria.
Quote Reply
Re: USAT Ranking [HandHeartCrown] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
HandHeartCrown wrote:
Celerius wrote:

FYI: Only two races are needed because so many have been cancelled. There should be an option to show all competitors, not only those who have meet the ranking criteria.

There is a box for "Show Unranked" that you can click to see who has done races but not yet enough to be ranked.
Quote Reply
Re: USAT Ranking [DieselPete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have done 3 races, two of which are listed on USAT site but I'm not listed ranked or unranked. When I put in my name, or USAT number, or Age Group, etc. . .
it doesn't have me in the system. I've sent them several emails and a voicemail but haven't heard anything. Been a member since 2014, so not sure what's the issue. I wonder how many other people have the same issue.

http://www.sfuelsgolonger.com
Quote Reply
Re: USAT Ranking [timr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Could it be that your membership isn't valid through the end of the year? Plus I thought that I heard that they were not doing "all american" awards. This year they will be called something else.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Celerius wrote:
Some sly fellow who manages to find three races can be the top dog in Florida.

What does one win??

blog
Quote Reply