Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

USAT At Large Candidates
Quote | Reply
I have my ballot filled out ready to mail and even found a stamp. I've made my selection for the western region but know nothing about the at large candidates. Does anybody have an opinion to share or perhaps one of the candidates is out there and wouldn't mind giving a little information. I haven't checked the USAT site, are candidate profiles and platforms posted there or anywhere else?

Paul
Quote Reply
Re: USAT At Large Candidates [paul k] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can tell you that Mike Greer is a stand up quality guy. He has been putting on races in Lubbock Texas for a while now. He has really worked to develope the sport. He has my vote.

MARK MILLER
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
write in Gary Coleman just to pi$$ off the ballet counters.

BTW, congrats on finding a stamp. They hate leaving home don't they?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Karen Buxton has done a great job the past two years as a board member. She is a coach and athlete and a very nice person. I voted for her as the at-large candidate. Z
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Paul,

Pretty much ditto what Tom said, Karen Buxton is a quality person. She has volunteered at kids races, does a good job representing the MOP-er's in the race and does not get caught up in all the hype. She lives in the same town as I do, but she makes solid contributions to the local and national tri scene.

All the best,

Rockfish
Quote Reply
Re: USAT At Large Candidates [rockfish] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I for one support Val Gattis. She is very experienced in the triathlon world, took a very pro-triathlete stance in recent issues, is the current president and has contributed countless hours to better this sport for each of us.
Last edited by: SFTriGuy: Sep 4, 03 16:34
Quote Reply