Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
USADA/Lance Armstrong File Official Thread

He said USADA is going to release a 200 page summary sometime today...
Last edited by: mattreg3: Oct 10, 12 8:44

Re: Daniel Coyle tweet [mattreg3] [ In reply to ]

mattreg3 wrote:

And that the full report is in the thousands of pages. I guess that, along with what we're hearing is a "bombshell" that came in 15 days ago, which is the primary reason for the delay. I dont pretend to know what it is, but I hear its big. We'll all see when it becomes available. I wish it wasn't a busy work day.

Re: Daniel Coyle tweet [pick6] [ In reply to ]

Schitt....I wish I only had a busy work day. Currently in China and hitting the wall.....I'm gonna miss all the fireworks and will be left with a 300+ post thread to wade through once I wake up.

However, I also forgot my Ambien and have been sleeping like schitt, so it may well be good entertainment when I wake up due to jet lag. Wink

Chicago Cubs - 2016 WORLD SERIES Champions!!!!

"If ever the time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." - Samuel Adams

Between FL book and TH book, plus all thats been discussed what more does anyone expect? Unless the pope supplied him with drugs or the epo came from squeezing it out of baby harp seals I don't see any big block busters.

Styrrell

Re: Daniel Coyle tweet [Power13] [ In reply to ]

Power13 wrote:
Schitt....I wish I only had a busy work day. Currently in China and hitting the wall.....I'm gonna miss all the fireworks and will be left with a 300+ post thread to wade through once I wake up.

However, I also forgot my Ambien and have been sleeping like schitt, so it may well be good entertainment when I wake up due to jet lag. Wink

How can we have a 300+ thread about something/someone that can't be mentioned?

Maybe a bunch of deleted potentially 300+ threads?

Steve

http://www.PeaksCoachingGroup.com

pick6 wrote:
mattreg3 wrote:

And that the full report is in the thousands of pages. I guess that, along with what we're hearing is a "bombshell" that came in 15 days ago, which is the primary reason for the delay. I dont pretend to know what it is, but I hear its big. We'll all see when it becomes available. I wish it wasn't a busy work day.

I live in the same area as a big name pro. His family is spreading rumors that he is going to come out and agree to testify. I'm pretty dissapointed in that. I just don't see the point now, but I guess it is what it is.

I live my life one triathlon at a time, Nothing else matters.....
Follow me on twitter @BMeulen403

Re: Daniel Coyle tweet [Meulen] [ In reply to ]

Meulen wrote:
pick6 wrote:
mattreg3 wrote:

I live in the same area as a big name pro. His family is spreading rumors that he is going to come out and agree to testify. I'm pretty dissapointed in that. I just don't see the point now, but I guess it is what it is.

I think there's is a lot of that going on. When the damn burst and the riders knew that someone was going to stand up for them, things loosened up considerably. Daniel Benson is now reporting the total evidence is over 3000 pages. What is contained within will certainly be interesting to learn. The expected 200 page summary will have the highlights, but I hope the full thing gets made available as well.

Re: Daniel Coyle tweet [Meulen] [ In reply to ]

Meulen wrote:

They have a couple choices: Keep denying and look like lying sacks (the Armstrong approach) or make some sort of mea culpa (the Mark McGwire approach). Now is the perfect time to do it because all eyes will be on Armstrong. The smart play is to throw Armstrong, Bruyneel, and the doctors under the bus. All of those charged by the USADA have reached their "sell by" date and no one in cycling wants them around anymore.
Last edited by: AmaDablam: Oct 10, 12 7:26

Re: Daniel Coyle tweet [AmaDablam] [ In reply to ]

AmaDablam wrote:

They have a couple choices: Keep denying and look like lying sacks (the Armstrong approach) .

Maybe they will all take up some special cause and will become immune to criticism. We'll have cancer, autism, global warning and Huntington's bracelet galore. I don't care XXX doped, they are curing feline leukemia!

Re: Daniel Coyle tweet [AmaDablam] [ In reply to ]

Here is what is going to happen. The report is going to come out. The small minority of people like you are going to dance with glee and talk about how much you hate Lance. The larger minority like me will read it and still not really care. The vast majority will have no clue anything happened and keep loving Lance. Lance will keep living his life and not give a fuck.

Re: Daniel Coyle tweet [TravisT] [ In reply to ]

you obviously don't understand the deal with Lance.... this IS his life. He will never stop. He and others keep saying "he's just living his life" but all I see is an unbreakable chain between him and the controversy he fuels and thrives on.

TravisT wrote:
Here is what is going to happen. The report is going to come out. The small minority of people like you are going to dance with glee and talk about how much you hate Lance. The larger minority like me will read it and still not really care. The vast majority will have no clue anything happened and keep loving Lance. Lance will keep living his life and not give a fuck.

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”

Re: Daniel Coyle tweet [S McGregor] [ In reply to ]

"How can we have a 300+ thread about something/someone that can't be mentioned? "

as we spoke, a couple of weeks ago, when this report comes out, assuming something substantive comes out, we will have a thread - ONE thread and i'm fine with this being that thread - that discusses it.

discusses it, not has a lavender room food fight over it. i have every expectation that some of those involved in this thread will not be able to control themselves.

carry on!

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman

Re: Daniel Coyle tweet [ericM35-39] [ In reply to ]

ericM35-39 wrote:
you obviously don't understand the deal with Lance.... this IS his life. He will never stop. He and others keep saying "he's just living his life" but all I see is an unbreakable chain between him and the controversy he fuels and thrives on.

TravisT wrote:

Thread deleted in...3...2.....1.....

Heath Dotson
HD Coaching:Website |Twitter: 140 Characters or Less|Facebook:Follow us on Facebook

Re: Daniel Coyle tweet [ericM35-39] [ In reply to ]

You're right. He'll never stop doing exactly what he wants to because in the end he really doesn't care what any of the very vocal minority who hate him say or think. The huge majority could care less what he may or may not have done and those are the only ones he needs. The vast amount of angst he stirs up with some never fails to amuse me.

Edit: Big brother is watching :)