Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

UK 10mile Championship photos
Quote | Reply
Thought this might be of interest to some. The UK has a pretty intense TT scene (relative to the US anyway) and a good percentage of the riders do aero testing to optimize their position.

Some take aways: It's certainly popular to have arms tilted up/ hands in front of the face. Even though the riders aren't required to meet UCI regulations for UK races, some are abiding by the 10cm rule. The Giro Aerohead is the top helmet choice by a lot. None of the Ribble guys are using that fugly looking front brake cover. Maybe just because it isn't UCI legal. I also noticed the Ribble team is wearing Santini suits. I doubt that is just sponsorship $$$ because Bigham tests everything.

http://www.ttlegends.org/...amp;gen=1&y=2018
https://www.ridingforlove.com/...0MenIrvine2Sept2018/

Winner, John Archibald:

Quote Reply
Re: UK 10mile Championship photos [rruff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Don't really mind the position rule difference at all, once you're at or over 30mph for a 10 miler, have kudos in my books. It takes a pair of cannons to keep going that fast.

I'm noticing in general fewer "tailed" helmets. Even local to me in the US where all 4 to 7 of us TT a handful of times per year.

I'm not good at spotting kit. Which D2Z kit is that? Is that the newer one I see on their rider from the D2Z Obree video?
Quote Reply
Re: UK 10mile Championship photos [burnthesheep] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looks like Santini skin suit?

burnthesheep wrote:
Don't really mind the position rule difference at all, once you're at or over 30mph for a 10 miler, have kudos in my books. It takes a pair of cannons to keep going that fast.

I'm noticing in general fewer "tailed" helmets. Even local to me in the US where all 4 to 7 of us TT a handful of times per year.

I'm not good at spotting kit. Which D2Z kit is that? Is that the newer one I see on their rider from the D2Z Obree video?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This is my favorite. Alexander Munro. Don't know anything about him, but he is obviously no spring chicken, and he's out there giving it his all. Averaged ~20mph also.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Seats too high
Quote Reply