Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

UCI Cross World Championships coverage
Quote | Reply
Anyone know if the race will be streamed on UCI youtube page? Cyclingnews article seemed to say so, but none of the World Cup races were streamed there. I pay for GCN but they can't show it in the US and I'm not on board with FloBikes making you pay for the whole year up front instead of monthly like every other streaming service ever!
Quote Reply
Re: UCI Cross World Championships coverage [teichs42] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If anyone wants to share a FloBikes password, I'd be grateful, lol!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The World Cup races have streamed live on the UCI Youtube channel in Greenland. VPN?
Quote Reply
Re: UCI Cross World Championships coverage [jstonebarger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jstonebarger wrote:
The World Cup races have streamed live on the UCI Youtube channel in Greenland. VPN?

Cyclingnews always references using a VPN but I don't really get how they work. Is it free?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I got myself a VPN yesterday and they aren't free but there are deals to be had. Yes, they work, you are able to change your location in the world, and they offer a security aspect when using public wifi which is certainly a benefit for the cost.

http://theworldthroumyeyes.tumblr.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
teichs42 wrote:
Anyone know if the race will be streamed on UCI youtube page? Cyclingnews article seemed to say so, but none of the World Cup races were streamed there. I pay for GCN but they can't show it in the US and I'm not on board with FloBikes making you pay for the whole year up front instead of monthly like every other streaming service ever!

tiz cycling is streaming it. Search "tiz cycling live stream".
Quote Reply
Re: UCI Cross World Championships coverage [GONE4ARIDE] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
GONE4ARIDE wrote:
tiz cycling is streaming it. Search "tiz cycling live stream".

Solid, this worked for me. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: UCI Cross World Championships coverage [Durhamskier] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Happy to help, my friend. What a great battle today!!! Can't wait for tomorrow's slugfest.
Quote Reply