Formely stef32
Quote Reply
Re: Tyler Hamilton's stuff starting to come out [stef32] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ding Ding. Tell em what he's won Bob!
Quote Reply
Re: Tyler Hamilton's stuff starting to come out [btmoney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think the only big thing in there (because almost all of it was already told by Hamilton) was the part about the doping going on before Armstrong joined the team. Kind of blows a big whole in the Armstrong as doping king pin theory.

P.S.- I already have a copy pre-ordered on my Nook app.
Quote Reply
Re: Tyler Hamilton's stuff starting to come out [Paulo Sousa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
....and to all those that backed him both financially, and verbally, just another kick in the teeth.

He cheated, he got caught, he lied, and asked for assistance professing his innoncence for years.....nice, real nice

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>X
If you run long enough....something is bound to happen
Quote Reply
Re: Tyler Hamilton's stuff starting to come out [TriTrev] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TriTrev wrote:
....and to all those that backed him both financially, and verbally, just another kick in the teeth.

He cheated, he got caught, he lied, and asked for assistance professing his innoncence for years.....nice, real nice

It is very sad... eventually the same will happen to Lance... on a much larger scale of course.

-

The Triathlon Squad

Like us on Facebook!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Tyler Hamilton's stuff starting to come out [TriTrev] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
how do you write this stuff about Hamilton and say what you do about Armstrong?

TriTrev wrote:

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tyler Hamilton is simply a "tool". He gets popped because he too stupid to get popped then feels the need to out everyone else for a few bucks. He lived that life with all these guys and I hope he can sleep at night. I doubt it.
I lost any respect for the guy long ago.
Quote Reply
Re: Tyler Hamilton's stuff starting to come out [taos111] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So "omerta" He lived that life and now should keep his mouth shut about doping?
Quote Reply
Re: Tyler Hamilton's stuff starting to come out [Kenney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kenney wrote:

yes, he should shut up, move on, get a real job like everyone else. seems like some guys just can't stay away from the spotlight, even if it means playing the role of the reformed, righteous former doper. would he be doing this if he didn't want/need the income and the attention? he was a douche, and he should just get a job at the local car wash and make an honest living doing hard work.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Paulo Sousa wrote:
It is very sad... eventually the same will happen to Lance... on a much larger scale of course.

Sure but that doesn't mean you have to use a thread title that creates all kinds of ugliness in my mind. How am I supposed to erase that?

Quote | Reply
BrianB wrote:
Kenney wrote:

yes, he should shut up, move on, get a real job like everyone else. seems like some guys just can't stay away from the spotlight, even if it means playing the role of the reformed, righteous former doper. would he be doing this if he didn't want/need the income and the attention? he was a douche, and he should just get a job at the local car wash and make an honest living doing hard work.

A douche? No, he was a Hero!

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...ring=tyler%20;#36396

-

The Triathlon Squad

Like us on Facebook!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am waiting for Georgie's stuff to come out if it ever does. I would bet he knows some shit about almost everyone that has swung a leg over a bike in the peloton. No one really hates him, and he married a Podium girl.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am going to ask what is potentially a really stupid question, so, don't tear into me too much. We keep hearing how these guys doped for years. When are we going to learn how they beat all the testing? I know EPO testing has not been around forever, but, what I want to hear from these guys is how did they beat the testing?

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Paulo Sousa wrote:
BrianB wrote:
Kenney wrote:

A douche? No, he was a Hero!http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...ring=tyler%20;#36396[/quote[/url]]

Funny how things change

Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
I am going to ask what is potentially a really stupid question, so, don't tear into me too much. We keep hearing how these guys doped for years. When are we going to learn how they beat all the testing? I know EPO testing has not been around forever, but, what I want to hear from these guys is how did they beat the testing?

Ashenden and others have already shared this. Its actually discussed daily on twitter. Go read Jonathan Vaughters twitter feed (hes verified, so its not just some kook), and go read Ashenden's various interviews. There's tons of info on how they beat it.
Quote Reply
Re: Tyler Hamilton's stuff starting to come out [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:

The information is already readily available in books or in many places on the net. It is not really a mystery at all on how to do it. It is especially easy when you always or nearly always have advance notice of the drug tests (which apparently the usps team did). If you're technically savvy (or paying big bucks to technically savvy, uh, "doctors" for advice), it is remarkably easy to beat every test if you do your homework.

Most smart and unbiased drug testers will tell that it is very, very hard to catch dopers via urine and blood tests. Sure, they catch a few, but easily 95% of doping athletes (that are on a clever program) will beat the tests. Especially when some types of PED or practices simply have no test at all for them. And when, in cycling, the compounds of interest don't actually have to be in your system at all during competition.

Advanced Aero TopTube Storage for Road, Gravel, & Tri...ZeroSlip & Direct-mount, made in the USA.
DarkSpeedWorks.com.....Reviews.....Insta.....Facebook

--
Quote Reply
Re: Tyler Hamilton's stuff starting to come out [pick6] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for info. I am curious to see how it was done.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
http://msn.foxsports.com/...our-de-france-083012

More details in this article.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
Alomg with the USPS who else was their sponsors ? In there lies the answer to your question.

Re: Tyler Hamilton's stuff starting to come out [G-man] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
G-man wrote:
I am waiting for Georgie's stuff to come out if it ever does.

Hincapie's testimony will eventually come out. It will be interesting to see what the Lance apologists will say about that.

-

The Triathlon Squad

Like us on Facebook!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:

Well back in the era of Tyler and Floyd the testing was pretty much set up to allow cheating. Floyd's case is a great example. They allowed up to a 4:1 testosterone/epitestosterone ratio (normal is 1:1), but only when you exceeded the ratio did they test for the presence of synthetic testosterone. Cheaters just had to keep their steroid consumption low enough to stay below the limit.

I have to admit that I will get the book. I raced during that era and just got my ass handed to me whenever those guys showed up. It will be interesting to finally find what was really going on. At the time, I just figured those guys were just way more talented. I am sure many were more talented, just not that much better!
Quote Reply
Re: Tyler Hamilton's stuff starting to come out [BrianB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
some guys just can't stay away from the spotlight, even if it means playing the role of the reformed, righteous former doper.

Hardly. Like Floyd, Tyler has paid and paid for his sins... and he will continue to. He is far from getting rich on anything. I don't really care what his motivation is... the truth is nice. Lance? Doesn't look like it.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Paulo Sousa wrote:
G-man wrote:
I am waiting for Georgie's stuff to come out if it ever does.

Hincapie's testimony will eventually come out. It will be interesting to see what the Lance apologists will say about that.

Asked and answered....they were coerced into cooperating or they wer paid.

Didn't you see Uncle Phil's rant.....er, interview?

Chicago Cubs - 2016 WORLD SERIES Champions!!!!

"If ever the time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." - Samuel Adams
Quote Reply
Re: Tyler Hamilton's stuff starting to come out [nedbraden] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think the only big thing in there (because almost all of it was already told by Hamilton) was the part about the doping going on before Armstrong joined the team. Kind of blows a big whole in the Armstrong as doping king pin theory.

According to Andreau, Lance doped before he was on Postal. I'm pretty sure the majority of pros did. Rather than a "kingpin" think of it as a guy who was clearly the team boss, pushing and facilitating riders to perform beyond (or at least up to the limits of) their pay grade.

Quote Reply

Prev Next