Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Tyler Butterfield running Marathon at Commonwealth Games
Quote | Reply
Was perusing the start list and saw Butterfield's name on it.

Predictions?
Thoughts?
Good for him to get on the start list when us Canuckleheads have no-one going!
Quote Reply
Re: Tyler Butterfield running Marathon at Commonwealth Games [arca_tern] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
One heap of awesome with a side of "Ty's the man".

I'm happy to see him out there, now that he's a rancher...

I talk a lot - Give it a listen: http://www.fasttalklabs.com/category/fast-talk
I also give Training Advice via http://www.ForeverEndurance.com

The above poster has eschewed traditional employment and is currently undertaking the ill-conceived task of launching his own hardgoods company. Statements are not made on behalf of nor reflective of anything in any manner... unless they're good, then they count.
http://www.AGNCYINNOVATION.com
Quote Reply
Re: Tyler Butterfield running Marathon at Commonwealth Games [arca_tern] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That is so awesome, not sure what the course is or the weather, but I think he can run in the high 2;20's on a decent day, maybe mid even. Where do they get those mug shot photos from, looks like from the post office most wanted list!!
Quote Reply
Re: Tyler Butterfield running Marathon at Commonwealth Games [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
monty wrote:
That is so awesome, not sure what the course is or the weather, but I think he can run in the high 2;20's on a decent day, maybe mid even. Where do they get those mug shot photos from, looks like from the post office most wanted list!!

Considering that he already has run high 2:20's (2:27 or 28) earlier this year, that's not a huge stretch ;-)

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
arca_tern wrote:
Was perusing the start list and saw Butterfield's name on it.

Predictions?
Thoughts?
Good for him to get on the start list when us Canuckleheads have no-one going!

I assume that's one of the reasons he ran the Bermuda marathon in January, to hit the qualification standard and get an invite. Not really sure how it works for running.

Favourite Swim Sets:

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I heard Flora Duffy is racing in the mtb event. They are making the most of it.
Quote Reply
Re: Tyler Butterfield running Marathon at Commonwealth Games [Blacky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Blacky wrote:
I heard Flora Duffy is racing in the mtb event. They are making the most of it.

Makes sense. she's good on the MTB and it's after her main race, plus that's a long way for a very small country to send the team.

Favourite Swim Sets:

Quote Reply