Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Two Garmin Fenix 5 Questions - Bike Calories too high and TrainingPeaks workouts not loading
Quote | Reply
Slowtwitch:

Recently, my bike calorie measurements have been at least double what's expected on my Fenix. I have my measurements and FTP properly set but my reading was 6,000 calories for a 2.5 hour ride. I use P1 pedals to measure power and these seem to be accurate. Any solutions?

Also, I purchased a training plan on TrainingPeaks. In the last two weeks or so, the days workouts have not loaded - the screen just stays blue with the TP logo. Any similar problems or solutions?

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Two Garmin Fenix 5 Questions - Bike Calories too high and TrainingPeaks workouts not loading [Slow_Nole] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Reset the watch. Standard procedure when a Garmin goes wonky.
Quote Reply
Re: Two Garmin Fenix 5 Questions - Bike Calories too high and TrainingPeaks workouts not loading [Slow_Nole] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll add that I had this exact same problem with calories begin doubled with my fenix 5, and Garmin Support directed to first reset the watch, and after that didn't work, delete the Bike profile and create a new one. That did the trick, as there was something corrupt with the activity profile.
Last edited by: TheMan232: May 21, 18 10:58
Quote Reply