Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Triswim Zealios Exershield SOAP
Quote | Reply
Having reviewed the existing posts on Zealios products, I was wondering if anyone might volunteer input on comparisons with the washing products of Triswim (body wash or shampoo) and Exershield (which has the advantage, marketing-wise at least, of being both shampoo & bodywash). If there is another “sworn by” chlorine remediation product out there I’d love to know as well. Thanks for your time.

*I’m already going to invest in the Zealios sunscreen to try out
Quote Reply
Re: Triswim Zealios Exershield SOAP [Mattyc44] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm using ReflectH20, but not religiously, as I find it pretty expensive. Maybe once a week. Other than that, I'm using regular shampoo, conditioner, and body wash (using Dove for Men now, but I'm not picky) seems to work pretty well, I do scrub with one of those "puff" things or else I can get itchy. As long as I do that after every swim, no issues.

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Re: Triswim Zealios Exershield SOAP [Mattyc44] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I homebrew 6oz of clear Softsoap with 1tbs of Vitamin C crystals (from Trader Joe's) mixed in a 7oz fuelbelt flask.

Shake well until the crystals distribute, and it's ready to use. The crystals will dissolve into the soap overnight. Over time (weeks) it will take on a yellow cast (like Dial) due to some of the C oxidizing, but still works fine.

Not only is this cheap, it actually works amazingly well; better than the Triswim I used previously.

ECMGN Therapy Silicon Valley:
Depression, Neurocognitive problems, Dementias (Testing and Evaluation), Trauma and PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Quote Reply