Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Trisuit
Quote | Reply
I know it's a bit individual, but what's a good trisuit for non wetsuit swim, one you can keep for an entire race?
Quote Reply
Re: Trisuit [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I really like Kiwami's Kaiman, especially for long course.

--

http://www.Felipe-Bastos.com
--------------------------------------------
Blog: felipebastos.blogspot.com
Facebook: facebook.com/felipebastos
Twitter: @felipebastos1
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kiwami Amphibian. No pockets. That's a no-pad suit. If you want a padded suit, Kiwami's A-suit or the new Trinergy are nice. I have all their suits, one of the nice parts of being a sponsored athletes, and the amphibian is the best.

The Desoto Liftfoil is also nice. And I really like the look of DeSoto's new ITU suit.

Rono's suits are also pretty good. And same with 2XU.

The Zoot Ultra is also pretty popular. But I think you'd love the Kiwami. Plus they are FRENCH!

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Rappstar wrote a bunch of reviews a few months back, they were pretty thorough and I think he covered some that were good for non-wetsuit races.

Forget speedwork. Speedwork is the icing on the cake and you don't have a cake yet. - MattinSF

Basically they have 9 tenants, live life to the fullest, do not turn the cheak, and embrace the 7 deadly since. - TheForge (on satanists)
Quote Reply
Re: Trisuit [Rappstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is there a US distributor? Or do I have to pay in 'em goddamn euros that cost so much??
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Euros, sorry.

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Re: Trisuit [Lazy Ben] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
D'oh! I always knew rappstar was faster than me...

Forget speedwork. Speedwork is the icing on the cake and you don't have a cake yet. - MattinSF

Basically they have 9 tenants, live life to the fullest, do not turn the cheak, and embrace the 7 deadly since. - TheForge (on satanists)
Quote Reply