Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Triathlon courses
Quote | Reply
I am using Zwift. I was wondering is there a place to find .erg profile for specific ironman and ironman 70.3 courses? Currently, I use best bike split to create .erg profile then import into Zwift. Wanted to see if there is easier way.
Also, is there way not to start at being to the profile everytime. I would like break it up into 1 hour increments so I can ride the whole course. Or would I have to break it up in best bike split?

I really liked Atlantic city wattbuilder on Tuesday night.
Quote Reply
Re: Triathlon courses [danv] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't know the answer to your 1st question but to the 2nd, there used to be the ability to skip workout segments. So if your workout was created like the ST ride on Tuesday, you used to be able to do something to skip a set, but I don't remember how - hit the spacebar on your keyboard? My knowlege dates back before there was a companion ap and I understand some keyboard functionality may have been dropped along the way.

To breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive.
Quote Reply
Re: Triathlon courses [danv] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
1.) I'm not aware of any public repository of erg courses. BestBikeSplit is the easiest way I know.

2.) To skip a workout segment, press the Tab key on your keyboard, or the skip segment (I think that's what it's called) on the Companion App. I can't remember what it is called specifically on the companion app, but it's pretty obvious what it's doing.
Quote Reply