Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Tri suit suggestion about wrinkles?
Quote | Reply
I’ve been using a LOUIS Garnau back zip suit for a few years. I am not sure it is even a tri or not. Has almost zero wrinkles when in aero position on bike

It’s getting stretched out. They don’t make it anymore and

Am looking for a front zip suit to hopefully be a little cooler when partially unzipped I’ve tried the new LG tri suit as well as two of the ROKA tri suits All have a lot of wrinkles on me when in the aero position

Even tried larger and smaller suits .

Any suggestions to either get rid of the wrinkles?

Of what suit others have found to be wrinkle free, understanding each person is different.
Last edited by: MrTri123: Jul 11, 19 5:49
Quote Reply
Re: Tri suit suggestion about wrinkles? [MrTri123] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
it all depends on the person, the quality of the shoulder shrug, and the cut of the suit. It's individual.

That said, the two that I like are Scody and Kiwami. Stretchy material in the shoulders that conforms to the rider and cut properly so that it doesn't bunch up.

Eric

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: Tri suit suggestion about wrinkles? [ericMPro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ericMPro wrote:
it all depends on the person, the quality of the shoulder shrug, and the cut of the suit. It's individual.

That said, the two that I like are Scody and Kiwami. Stretchy material in the shoulders that conforms to the rider and cut properly so that it doesn't bunch up.

Eric

Thank you Eric!!

Any particular model(s) of those brands you like more than others?

Last question. Do you believe white is cooler than cool black?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't know about white vs. black other than the obvious.

For Scody any Optimize AIR suit with sleeves and for Kiwami the latest LD Spider 2

Eric

MrTri123 wrote:
ericMPro wrote:

Eric

Thank you Eric!!

Any particular model(s) of those brands you like more than others?

Last question. Do you believe white is cooler than cool black?

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I find that anything that doesn't crumple around the armpit, is too tight for running in.

29 years and counting
Quote Reply
Re: Tri suit suggestion about wrinkles? [Jorgan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jorgan wrote:
I find that anything that doesn't crumple around the armpit, is too tight for running in.

Fortunately I have not had that issue
Quote Reply