Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Tri saddles front nose width measurements and recommendations
Quote | Reply
Hi

looking for a new tri saddle, i have the ISM PS 3 or 1 or something that came with the bike but dont like how it is very angled up in the back and prefer a saddle with a flat profile and a good cut-out.

however i of the saddles im looking at i cant find the nose width at the front which is important so that i know if it will be chaffing ect..

can anyone that uses these saddles let me know the widths at the front and/or if you like them?

Pro aerofuel TT saddle
Bontrager hilo comp
Gebiomized stride
ISM PN 3.0

also any other saddles that you recommend let me know for long distance triathlon thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Tri saddles front nose width measurements and recommendations [LordFarquuad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i suggest not blindly buying saddles and trying them out. you will spend a fortune or going off others opinions. were all so different theres no way to say "this is the best saddle!"

check out sport fit lab dot com. they have a saddle renting service. i dont know why they are the only ones out there doing this, its a fantastic service / idea. ive used them multiple times to try saddles out.

80/20 Endurance Ambassador
Quote Reply