Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: TriRig Launches The New X-Series! New Omega brakes, Alpha Aerobar, and Sigma stem! [wsrobert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wsrobert wrote:
I also am unable to find the degree of rise on the new sigma. Nowhere on his site or this thread.
As stated elsewhere, we don't publish a traditional "angle" measurement for the Sigma or Sigma X. Due to their short clamping zones, a traditional angular measurement will come up shallower than a comparable traditional stem. Instead, we publish the true stack/reach for these stems, which is what you really need to compute your fit numbers anyway. Both stems are similar to a -17 or "flat" stem, but again this isn't really helpful for computing a precise stack/reach coordinate. The Sigma X has 25mm of stack and 100mm reach. The older Sigma XF has 22mm stack and 90mm reach. These diagrams are shown in the store, and both stems are included in the Alpha Classic dynamic fit guide, so you can compute your actual numbers without needing to any math yourself.

--
TriRig.com
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Launches The New X-Series! New Omega brakes, Alpha Aerobar, and Sigma stem! [TriRig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thats fair. And does make it easier.

I specifically was looking to potentially use on a road bike - and was just trying to compare stems.

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Launches The New X-Series! New Omega brakes, Alpha Aerobar, and Sigma stem! [TriRig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thx for that explanation and pointing out the classic dynamic fit. Any idea when the stem will start shipping?

Mike
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
+1 for would love to know if you have an estimated date for starting to ship the stem?
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Launches The New X-Series! New Omega brakes, Alpha Aerobar, and Sigma stem! [rmt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
When we have updated information, rest assured we will share it :-)

--
TriRig.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TriRig wrote:
Probably not enough to warrant the vitriol some customers have expressed,

I have my Omega as a front brake, using SRAM TT brake levers.

If I pull said brake lever with a reasonable amount of force I could quite easily go over the bars. I am not sure how quickly others would need to be jettisoned from their bicycle but those looking to complete a more aggressive front flip might do well to consider another brake.

https://www.pbandjcoaching.com
https://www.thisbigroadtrip.com
Last edited by: Jaymz: Jun 10, 15 21:33
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Launches The New X-Series! New Omega brakes, Alpha Aerobar, and Sigma stem! [BryanD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
really want to get the omega x brakes + sigma x stem on the tt bike for the second half of this season....but still 'coming soon' for the stem ??

not going to order separately as delivery would be over to europe.

always seems so difficult to hand over money for product to suppliers within triathlon industry, found this with lots of brands. constant delays and waiting around, with products finally available very late in the season. the only brand loyalty i have now is to whoever can actually supply the product

Feel the Speed
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TriRig wrote:
Hi guys, Alpha X bars are not yet shipping. Any shipping labels right now are for other parts of your order (brakes, extensions, etc). No official weights on Sigma X yet. Thanks!

Are the Alpha X bars shipping, yet?
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Launches The New X-Series! New Omega brakes, Alpha Aerobar, and Sigma stem! [writhe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They will not likely arrive until August.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nick,
I apologize if this is too direct but your customer service leaves a lot to be desired. I have attempted to contact you guys multiple times with absolutely zero response other than the canned email your company sent a couple weeks ago. I purchased the New x-series aero system from you over 10 weeks ago being told it was pre-order and would ship in 4-6 weeks. I did so with the expressed desire to be able to use it before IMCDA only to not only not receive the system but receive no response despite multiple requests for an update. I now have a purchased bike with no aero bar or brakes waiting for you guys to deliver... Should I just plan on canceling my order through you if I'm hoping to have my bike set up in time for Austria? Am I expecting too much hoping to hear from a company that I paid good money to? Should we just take our business elsewhere? I look forward to hearing from you but I then again I should know better.....
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Launches The New X-Series! New Omega brakes, Alpha Aerobar, and Sigma stem! [jsamples53] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jsamples53 wrote:
Nick,
I apologize if this is too direct but your customer service leaves a lot to be desired. I have attempted to contact you guys multiple times with absolutely zero response other than the canned email your company sent a couple weeks ago. I purchased the New x-series aero system from you over 10 weeks ago being told it was pre-order and would ship in 4-6 weeks. I did so with the expressed desire to be able to use it before IMCDA only to not only not receive the system but receive no response despite multiple requests for an update. I now have a purchased bike with no aero bar or brakes waiting for you guys to deliver... Should I just plan on canceling my order through you if I'm hoping to have my bike set up in time for Austria? Am I expecting too much hoping to hear from a company that I paid good money to? Should we just take our business elsewhere? I look forward to hearing from you but I then again I should know better.....

Sorry for the trouble. Please send an email directly to info@tririg.com - if you don't hear a reply within 2 business days, it means the message didn't arrive.

--
TriRig.com
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Launches The New X-Series! New Omega brakes, Alpha Aerobar, and Sigma stem! [jsamples53] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jsamples53 wrote:
Nick,

I can personally say that I've had great experience with Nick in the customer service department. I've never waited more than 48 hours for a reply and everything has had a great turn around time. I'm certain if you didn't hear back it was a system error and not a neglectful customer service issue. On top of all that he's been great at being open and honest about the products on offer. Don't lose faith!!

------
"Train so you have no regrets @ the finish line"
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Launches The New X-Series! New Omega brakes, Alpha Aerobar, and Sigma stem! [cshowe80] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Has anyone gotten their Alpha X yet?
If yes, can you please leave a review?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nick, will the OmegaX fit the rear of my 2012 Shiv? It's on the underside of the bike where the drivetrain is. I have the stock TRP brakes there at the moment, but I've had trouble with them because of all the dirt and rust that builds up in that area.
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Launches The New X-Series! New Omega brakes, Alpha Aerobar, and Sigma stem! [KingMidas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
KingMidas wrote:
Nick, will the OmegaX fit the rear of my 2012 Shiv? It's on the underside of the bike where the drivetrain is. I have the stock TRP brakes there at the moment, but I've had trouble with them because of all the dirt and rust that builds up in that area.
Yes, it will. See the compatibility guide and installation guide at tririg.com/omega

--
TriRig.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
when will the stem be available?

Yellowfin Endurance Coaching and Bike Fits
USAT Level 1, USAC Level 3
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Launches The New X-Series! New Omega brakes, Alpha Aerobar, and Sigma stem! [BryanD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm surprised Nick didn't update the brake aero data. Seems like it would have been a simple test.
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Launches The New X-Series! New Omega brakes, Alpha Aerobar, and Sigma stem! [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anyone know when the Alpha X is suppose to be released?
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Launches The New X-Series! New Omega brakes, Alpha Aerobar, and Sigma stem! [burninglegs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Seriously?

Read thread and website. When the problems are resolved!
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Launches The New X-Series! New Omega brakes, Alpha Aerobar, and Sigma stem! [Andrewmc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Andrewmc wrote:
Seriously?

Read thread and website. When the problems are resolved!

Last update I read was from June 3rd.

TriRig wrote:
Hi guys, Alpha X bars are not yet shipping. Any shipping labels right now are for other parts of your order (brakes, extensions, etc). No official weights on Sigma X yet. Thanks!

All the website says is it is taking pre-orders and that they will ship in 6-8 weeks from order. Haven't seen any updates so I was curious.

Anyways thanks Andrew for your lack of help. Go out and ride your bike.
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Launches The New X-Series! New Omega brakes, Alpha Aerobar, and Sigma stem! [burninglegs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Apologies I thought it was here

They're testing layups, quality testing this week I think they said and is passes how they want to theyll then move in to production
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Launches The New X-Series! New Omega brakes, Alpha Aerobar, and Sigma stem! [Andrewmc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will be getting a new stem for sure and new brakes but I am waiting for to have it all on one shipment.
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Launches The New X-Series! New Omega brakes, Alpha Aerobar, and Sigma stem! [BMANX] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The new bar is totally integrated with stem - new stem is for other bars

I received brakes and bar ends waiting for integrated bar
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have the old classic so I only want to get the new stem.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Andrewmc wrote:
Apologies I thought it was here

They're testing layups, quality testing this week I think they said and is passes how they want to theyll then move in to production

Thanks for explaining that. I hadn't heard that update or come across it previously. Thank you.
Quote Reply

Prev Next