Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: TriRig Launches The New X-Series! New Omega brakes, Alpha Aerobar, and Sigma stem! [shredz2000] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I do not think that Nick made anything but I do believe he is mixing and matching a few items from his aerobars and another manufacturer as the items do not match very well together. They are a close fit but not up to Nick's normal attention to detail. I think this was Nick trying it out to see what is possible.

Just have to wait to see what Nick says as I am sure he is looking into the request for tilting.
Last edited by: BMANX: Feb 16, 16 12:40
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Launches The New X-Series! New Omega brakes, Alpha Aerobar, and Sigma stem! [tttiltheend] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sharp eyes indeed! Yes, this is in the works. Alpha X only. Sorry, no further details or ETA to share for now :-)

--
TriRig.com
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Launches The New X-Series! New Omega brakes, Alpha Aerobar, and Sigma stem! [DFW_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So, do you still not see it in the pics?

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Launches The New X-Series! New Omega brakes, Alpha Aerobar, and Sigma stem! [wsrobert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, I see it now. Thanks!
Last edited by: DFW_Tri: Feb 16, 16 14:58
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Launches The New X-Series! New Omega brakes, Alpha Aerobar, and Sigma stem! [TriRig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
do you know where i can find a J bend with that high of an angle?
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Launches The New X-Series! New Omega brakes, Alpha Aerobar, and Sigma stem! [KingMidas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
USE makes them in many different angles. 40-50 degrees will get you a lot of rise.

--
TriRig.com
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Launches The New X-Series! New Omega brakes, Alpha Aerobar, and Sigma stem! [TriRig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nick, what is the extension width of the Alpha X (center to center)?

Is this width fix, or could I reverse the mounting clamps to make it wider?
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Launches The New X-Series! New Omega brakes, Alpha Aerobar, and Sigma stem! [jay2u] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jay2u wrote:
Nick, what is the extension width of the Alpha X (center to center)?

Is this width fix, or could I reverse the mounting clamps to make it wider?
Approx. 100mm c-c. Yes, you could flip the clamps and get approx 130mm c-c.

--
TriRig.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any idea when the Sigma X will become available? It seems like they have been "coming soon" for ages.
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Launches The New X-Series! New Omega brakes, Alpha Aerobar, and Sigma stem! [michael_runs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm waiting on the sigma X as well . . .
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Launches The New X-Series! New Omega brakes, Alpha Aerobar, and Sigma stem! [Theory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I believe a lot of people are. I am as well as a new DASH saddle to complete my build.
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Launches The New X-Series! New Omega brakes, Alpha Aerobar, and Sigma stem! [BMANX] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BMANX wrote:
Nick, have you ever thought about making some hardware that would allow the extensions to tilt. For both the Alpha and Alpha X. I know that I would buy a set for sure if I could tilt me extensions to say 10 degrees. I have read how it can be done but I would like to have the armrest tilted as well as the extensions instead of just the extensions.

http://www.tririg.com/galleries.php?id=2016_05_Jesse_Thomas_Wildflower_Alpha_X_Omega_X&num=5
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Launches The New X-Series! New Omega brakes, Alpha Aerobar, and Sigma stem! [kileyay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yep, we're making a special tilt hardware kit for Alpha X. It is already in production and will be available some time this summer.

--
TriRig.com
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Launches The New X-Series! New Omega brakes, Alpha Aerobar, and Sigma stem! [BMANX] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dash Saddle is the way forward. First race on it this weekend with Mallorca 70.3[/img]

N+1
Strava
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Launches The New X-Series! New Omega brakes, Alpha Aerobar, and Sigma stem! [alexne] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Slick looking bike!
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Launches The New X-Series! New Omega brakes, Alpha Aerobar, and Sigma stem! [BryanD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anyone have thoughts/ examples of Sigma stem on a road bike?
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Launches The New X-Series! New Omega brakes, Alpha Aerobar, and Sigma stem! [badoc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
When the Sigma X is available I want to match this up with some Zipp SL70 bars on my aero road build. Just need the nozzle to become available.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BMANX wrote:
When the Sigma X is available I want to match this up with some Zipp SL70 bars on my aero road build. Just need the nozzle to become available.

WHEN has been the key word for months and months now. Come on Nick! Give the people what they want!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BMANX wrote:
When the Sigma X is available...

I think the word your looking for there is "if"; typically, vapor-ware isn't released.
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Launches The New X-Series! New Omega brakes, Alpha Aerobar, and Sigma stem! [BryanD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Does anyone know how to get in touch with Tririg? I have emailed them two times about a front brake that the cable stop hanger has broken and I have a race in less than two weeks! The last time I contacted them it took over two weeks for them to respond. Any other brakes that you would recommend?

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Launches The New X-Series! New Omega brakes, Alpha Aerobar, and Sigma stem! [JAMESGANG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JAMESGANG wrote:
Any other brakes that you would recommend?

Given your time crunch you might resign yourself to throwing an Ultegra 6800 on there. That being said, if you're good at wrenching, and have some time on your hands, I'd highly recommend the Magura RT8s. They are absolutely rock solid, very aero (only hydraulic aero brake), and the service from Magura is saintly.

To elaborate on that last point: I purchased a set of RT8s + levers used, but found I was unable to mount them due to the stud bolt being too short (evidently, those specific RT8s were for the Shiv which needed short stud bolts). I emailed Magura direct to discuss the issue. They put together an order for me that included two new RT8 calipers and a bleed kit (with oil and fittings) for around 50 dollars shipped. My jaw hit the floor when they quoted that price. Suffice to say, I'm pretty sure I'll be a lifetime customer of theirs due to that gesture.
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Launches The New X-Series! New Omega brakes, Alpha Aerobar, and Sigma stem! [JAMESGANG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JAMESGANG wrote:
Any other brakes that you would recommend?
The other popular and very economical aero brake is the Vision Trimax. http://www.visiontechusa.com/...-aero-caliper-brake/

Trisports has them for $90.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You can email us directly at support@tririg.com - if you don't receive an answer after 2 business days, we didn't receive the message.

--
TriRig.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any news/ETA on this? Would love to tilt my Alpha X a bit.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just wondered if you have any updates on the arrival date of the Sigma X. I know the last newsletter showed a production stem, so I wanted to know if that means I can expect to be able to obtain one this side of Christmas, or is the release of the Omni taking all of your time (understandable I guess).
Quote Reply

Prev Next