Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
TriRig Launches The New X-Series! New Omega brakes, Alpha Aerobar, and Sigma stem!
Quote | Reply
TriRig just launched their new Omega brake, Alpha aerobar, and Sigma stem today! Check it out here! http://www.tririg.com/...ha_X_Omega_X_Sigma_X

I will definitely be upgrading my Omegas to the new ones!

Make Inside Out Sports your next online tri shop! http://www.insideoutsports.com/
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Launches The New X-Series! New Omega brakes, Alpha Aerobar, and Sigma stem! [BryanD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Beautiful! Any idea if they have a rear mount new one?
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Launches The New X-Series! New Omega brakes, Alpha Aerobar, and Sigma stem! [BryanD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
items look amazing

Follow me on Twitter @CK21TRHC
I use what I love: ISM, Blue70, Trek, FLO
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Launches The New X-Series! New Omega brakes, Alpha Aerobar, and Sigma stem! [ggeiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rear mount? I have the old Omegas on the front and rear of my P2

Make Inside Out Sports your next online tri shop! http://www.insideoutsports.com/
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Launches The New X-Series! New Omega brakes, Alpha Aerobar, and Sigma stem! [ggeiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Launches The New X-Series! New Omega brakes, Alpha Aerobar, and Sigma stem! [jackmott] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the info on rear mount. I'm wanting to replace my TRP....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Stuff looks great. Really happy with my current stuff so won't be upgrading anytime soon but if I build another bike or get an itch to change will certainly be still looking here..

Ok maybe another bike in the house needs my old brakes..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Looks good, but does anyone know if the new brakes will have any toe in adjustment?

Advanced Aero TopTube Storage for Road, Gravel, & Tri...ZeroSlip & Direct-mount, made in the USA.
DarkSpeedWorks.com.....Reviews.....Insta.....Facebook

--
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kind of hoped you were kidding. Just got my bike back from my LBS with new (now old) omega brakes. If I would of waited a week I would of had the latest and greatest. Too bad for me!! Kind of hurts but it is what it is
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Launches The New X-Series! New Omega brakes, Alpha Aerobar, and Sigma stem! [DarkSpeedWorks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DarkSpeedWorks wrote:
Looks good, but does anyone know if the new brakes will have any toe in adjustment?

Not sure but I think from the way the pads bolt on now, you could get toe adjustment with one of the 'wavy' washers, if it doesn't come with one.

Kat Hunter reports on the San Dimas Stage Race from inside the GC winning team
Aeroweenie.com -Compendium of Aero Data and Knowledge
Freelance sports & outdoors writer Kathryn Hunter
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Launches The New X-Series! New Omega brakes, Alpha Aerobar, and Sigma stem! [jackmott] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you mean conical washers?

Advanced Aero TopTube Storage for Road, Gravel, & Tri...ZeroSlip & Direct-mount, made in the USA.

--
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Launches The New X-Series! New Omega brakes, Alpha Aerobar, and Sigma stem! [DarkSpeedWorks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I like the design of the new stem a lot.

All looks good!

My Blog - http://leegoocrap.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I will be picking up the new stem and some new brakes for the P2 that I have for sure.

I think I will only pick up two brakes using the old ones on the rear and the new ones on the front.

The stem is a winner for sure and will be amazing on my P2.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BryanD wrote:

I will definitely be upgrading my Omegas to the new ones!

Yeah, you don't want to lose 3 seconds over the course of an Ironman.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes, but to get adjustment, you need 2 of those washers on each side (1 concave and 1 convex washer on each side, unless the back of the brake pad holder has a convex shape). Anyone know if this new brake will fit 2 of those washers on each side? And still fit over tires no problem?

--
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Launches The New X-Series! New Omega brakes, Alpha Aerobar, and Sigma stem! [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Getting the new brake for aero savings is probably a bad idea, there is probably none.

Getting it for better modulation and maintenance, probably a good idea. I never put one on my road bike because it required too much maintenance to keep everything stopping well to be worth it. New one might be ok. Going to experiment.

Kat Hunter reports on the San Dimas Stage Race from inside the GC winning team
Aeroweenie.com -Compendium of Aero Data and Knowledge
Freelance sports & outdoors writer Kathryn Hunter
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
For the love of aero, why keep testing at Faster?

Side note, the tare seems pretty large.

The front brake looks like a really nice functional upgrade. Gonna have to get one of those.
Last edited by: Nick B: Apr 21, 15 11:00
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Launches The New X-Series! New Omega brakes, Alpha Aerobar, and Sigma stem! [Nick B] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
For the love of aero, why keep testing at Faster?

Bc this way if the results say it's fast you can claim that, but if the results say it was slow well everyone knows that tunnel is fucked up.

Anytime a company tests there, I do lose a little respect for their data integrity. I wonder what else they are willing to compromise on.

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Launches The New X-Series! New Omega brakes, Alpha Aerobar, and Sigma stem! [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wasn't going to upgrade for aero reasons, I just wanted stronger braking power and the ability to move the brake pads up and down to line up with the brake track better

Last edited by: BryanD: Apr 21, 15 11:09
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Launches The New X-Series! New Omega brakes, Alpha Aerobar, and Sigma stem! [BMANX] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anyone wanting to sell an old one let me know....

BMANX wrote:
I will be picking up the new stem and some new brakes for the P2 that I have for sure.

I think I will only pick up two brakes using the old ones on the rear and the new ones on the front.

The stem is a winner for sure and will be amazing on my P2.
Last edited by: ggeiger: Apr 21, 15 11:13
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Launches The New X-Series! New Omega brakes, Alpha Aerobar, and Sigma stem! [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm guessing your going to tell me to use the search bar, but why is Faster wind tunnel data seen as bad? Is it the design of the tunnel?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BryanD wrote:
I wasn't going to upgrade for aero reasons, I just wanted stronger braking power

It's your money dude. I'm just busting your balls.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
haha no worries. yeah if you upgrade for aero reasons, you're dumb.

Last edited by: BryanD: Apr 21, 15 11:10
Quote Reply

Prev Next