Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Treadmill Advice
Quote | Reply
If these treadmills cost the same which would you buy? I'm 180 pounds, would use it daily and don't have much interest in fancy features. Basically, I want the quality to be in the motor and durability rather than frills.

ProForm Pro 9000
Nordictrac 1750
Sole f80

Thanks in advance for any feedback.
Quote Reply
Re: Treadmill Advice [aries33] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Woodway 4front. You won't be disappointed.

Nourish - Sports Nutrition Made Easy
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have the Sole F85. I'm 160 pounds and have never had any issues with it in the 2 years I've had it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I’m curious to hear the responses. I’m leaning towards the Nordictrack.

Team Zoot
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have an almost new Sole F80 that I picked up second hand. I am not a super runner, but at 205 pounds I stomp it pretty good.

The Sole feels very sturdy, plenty of power, and very comfortable to run on. I could barely get it down into my basement with the help of a friend. It is a substantial piece of equipment.
Quote Reply
Re: Treadmill Advice [Cmartin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sole f80 user here. I've ranged from 180 to 215. Treadmill rocks, get it. you won't regret it
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I’m also looking to buy a treadmill and have also been looking at these brands. I’m pretty sure I’ve settled on Sole and I think I’m going to go with the TT9.
Quote Reply
Re: Treadmill Advice [philarunner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anyone have any experience with a Sole F63?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
aries33 wrote:
If these treadmills cost the same which would you buy? I'm 180 pounds, would use it daily and don't have much interest in fancy features. Basically, I want the quality to be in the motor and durability rather than frills.

ProForm Pro 9000
Nordictrac 1750
Sole f80

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

I have the NT1750. After 4yrs of hard running on it, the frame broke. NT shipped me a new one without any issues. I trust the Nordictrac brand and have not been disappointed.
Hard running= after 4years the treadmill said I had put 4000 miles on it avg 7:10 pace.
Jeff

Jeff Abbott - @run1fast
jabbott@headsweats.com
Headsweats - Custom Team singlets $8 / Cycling Jerseys $25
Abbott Event Solutions - Brand Rep and Event Manager
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just purchased the Nordictrac 1750 and now eagerly waiting the arrival in 2 weeks.
Quote Reply
Re: Treadmill Advice [EvilMonkey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Report back on how you find it after a few solid runs.

I'm looking at Nordic Track and am tempted by the 2950 or the 2450, however, they really don't offer that much more than a slightly better motor over the 1750 as far as I can tell... I'm not too fussed about the size of the screen or programs that they come with...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We have a ProForm and love it. Although, I would say that my measure of success for a treadmill is that it has no issues. They are kind of boring machines.

After doing a bunch of riding on Zwift, I am tempted to see what the "smart treadmill" market looks like. I see that Swift has a whole section devoted to running.
Quote Reply