Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Training help.
Quote | Reply
So I just came off a 20 week block. I have another 70.3 in 18 weeks. Would doing the same plan be beneficial for me just knocking the first two weeks off. Or should I do another plan since I build all this fitness already. I’m self coach and always have been but 70.3 distance is new to me.
Quote Reply
Re: Training help. [Erockk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What was the plan that you just completed?
Quote Reply
Re: Training help. [jimatbeyond] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes just finished my race yesterday. Was gonna going back into the same plan but skip weeks 1 and 2 of it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What was the plan that you just completed?
Quote Reply
Re: Training help. [jimatbeyond] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
https://www.triathlete.com/...thlon-training-plan/ with some modifications due to time and work.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you found it effective, I'd do as you suggested only now you'll probably be at a higher level.

Only thing I would change is I'd take two weeks off right now and do whatever you want to do. Get your aches and pains taken care of as well as family time.
Quote Reply
Re: Training help. [jaretj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yea I think it did pretty well. Very first time doing the distance and went 5:01:52. Goal was under 5 so just missed it. But I think I held back more than I had in the tank. Not doing the distance ever before I didn’t want to blow up.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Try a training plan from 2PEAK. it is better than a static plan because the plan will be adjusted not only to your golas and ability but it will constantly be updated based on the training you complete. Your training is dynamic and not just a static plan. So if you miss a training session or do an extra long or hard session, the software will notice and adjust your future training as needed.

Check it out and the first 21 days are free.
2peak.com
Quote Reply