Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Total Tri Sports
Quote | Reply
anyone has bought from them (in Sacramento)?
is there someone named Dave Pita there?
Quote Reply
Re: Total Tri Sports [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It looks like they haven't changed the models of gear since 2003. I'd wonder if they are still inbusiness????????

Take everything I say with a grain of salt. I know nothing.
Quote Reply
Re: Total Tri Sports [docfuel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hmmm... They carry the Pedal Soft trifecta, which is about the coolest aero bar setup on the planet. Brand new, state of the art. I think they are still around.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Administrator [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They are in business, they fitted me on my P2K last April. One of the employees was out at the Granite Bay Tri yesterday (he took 4th in his AG).

Very helpful, knowledgable and friendly.

Reverend Dr. Jay
Lake of the Pines Triathlon fastest bike course record holder - Golden State Super Sprint fastest tri course record holder - Wildflower Long Course slowest run course record holder (4:46:32)

"If you have a body, you are an athlete." -Bill Bowerman
Quote Reply
Re: Total Tri Sports [Styk33] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes Francois. Can I be of assistance?

David Pitta
Total Tri Sports
http://www.totaltri.com

Chris
Total Tri Sports

"Wins and losses seem a distant second to the journey ahead, the sweat left behind and good friends made along the way".

Quote Reply
Re: Total Tri Sports [JohnA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JohnA,

I installed the TriFecta setup on my Felt F15 about a month ago and love the ability of unscrewing 4 (scandium) bolts and going back to my road setup. I arrived at a tri yesterday with with about 25 minutes to spare and had aero bars installed in less than 3 minutes.

They currently only offer the 'shorty' bars (ITU setup) but will have a longer version shortly. Personally, I really enjoy the short bars and feel virtually no soreness in the shoulders/neck from the position (as opposed to riding my old clip-on setup).

Pricy setup.. but I'm pleasantly surprised and will stick with them for quite some time.

David Pitta
Total Tri Sports
www.totaltri.com

Chris
Total Tri Sports

"Wins and losses seem a distant second to the journey ahead, the sweat left behind and good friends made along the way".

Quote Reply
Re: Total Tri Sports [totaltri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would love to get my hands on those bars.. but 300+ dollars for stem+bars? tsk =\
Quote Reply
Re: Total Tri Sports [totaltri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
check your private messages
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks Francois!

We owe Francois a pair of tri-shorts/top from when he contributed some very informative articles during our first year of business. We have gone away from that type of content since... however, I'm glad Francois is keeping me honest. :)

Chris
Total Tri Sports

Quote Reply
Post deleted by Administrator [ In reply to ]
Re: Total Tri Sports [LarryCalifornia] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I didn't even see any Kayaks (over the waves!). Was certainly an interesting race. Over-all - I had a good time. Thanks for being out there and helping out.

Chris
Total Tri Sports

Quote Reply