Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Topographical map of Ironmans
Quote | Reply
check those out. Where did all those hills come from in Wis. and USA?

That's a tough 112mile ride.
Quote Reply
It's back [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looks like they fixed it. Great comparison feature. I notice the IM Canada run course profile is the only thing missing. I wonder if this is confirmation that it's being changed. I had heard rumors. Anyone know anything concrete?
Quote Reply
Re: Topographical map of Ironmans [Matt Berner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
very cool... the maps comparisons that is (not the hills in USA)

here's a quick link: http://www.ironmannorthamerica.com/comparebike.html
Last edited by: golferboy: Feb 1, 03 19:59
Quote Reply
Re: Topographical map of Ironmans [golferboy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Has anybody got a link to the topography of hawaii, its hillier than people think!

AndyA
Quote Reply
Re: Topographical map of Ironmans [AndyA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Andy,

This link has the Hawaii profile in comparison to Penticton

http://www.bpr.com/...a.htm#bike%20profile
Quote Reply
Re: Topographical map of Ironmans [Brent F] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thats crazy. IMCanada is like something straight from the alps. Mile 90-100 must be fun though. =D
Quote Reply
Re: Topographical map of Ironmans [bigd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I note there's a link to the run comparison but not one to the swim courses - does anyone know if this is going to be addressed?

"Language most shows a man: Speak, that I may see thee. It springs out of the most retired and inmost parts of us, and is the image of the parents of it, the mind. No glass so mirrors a man's form or likeness so true as his speech." - Ben Jonson, Timber, or Discoveries made upon Men and Matter.
Quote Reply
Re: Topographical map of Ironmans [GBJ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Using the Topo-maps, has anyone calculated the %-grade for the hills at IM-LP or any other, if someone wanted to simulate sections of (or the entire) course on a treadmill (just as a CT)?

Nordic Track makes a commerical treadmil which not only has a significant incline max, but also as decline capabilities.

-Joe
Quote Reply