Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Top 10 things that Lionel Sanders probably said
Quote | Reply
With Cultus Lake over, so is my tri-season. Nothing left to do but wash the mud off my cross bike, train for the Beer Mile, & troll SlowTwitch.

From our head office, in Guelph, here are the top ten things that Lionel Sanders has maybe said, or soon WILL say.

10) I just got off the phone with Macca and he said that I should

9) "I was walking through the athletes' village and scored an awesome deal on this Rudy Project Aero helmet."

8) "I have a databoose aboot moose."
Last edited by: Hydrosloth: Sep 18, 18 16:40
Quote Reply
Re: Top 10 things that Lionel Sanders probably said [Hydrosloth] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"I was walking through the athletes' village and scored an awesome deal on this Rudy Project Aero helmet."

Quote Reply
Re: Top 10 things that Lionel Sanders probably said [Hydrosloth] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"I have a databoose aboot moose."

----------------------------------------------------------
Zen and the Art of Triathlon. Strava Workout Log
Interviews with Chris McCormack, Helle Frederikson, Angela Naeth, and many more.
http://www.zentriathlon.com
Quote Reply
Re: Top 10 things that Lionel Sanders probably said [ZenTriBrett] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
“I’ve decided maple syrup is better than Gatorade, and it’s only available in Canada!”

“I sleep with a life size photo of Jan on the ceiling and my wife doesn’t mind”

“I’ve decided to abandon my sponsors so I can wear an Oakley helmet, a Ryzon trisuit and ride a Canyon. How can I lose?”
Last edited by: EnderWiggan: Sep 18, 18 16:52
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd like to be referred to as Sando
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How the flock am I going to fit three packs of Ramen in this bento?

"They're made of latex, not nitroglycerin"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I wonder what Ashley Horner would do in this situation?

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well Jan got a stress fracture I should try that next.
Quote Reply
Re: Top 10 things that Lionel Sanders probably said [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JasoninHalifax wrote:

Wait, Patrick Lange is running me down!!!!. I better stop at the next aid station and crank out some deadlifts to put some spring back in my legs.
Quote Reply
Re: Top 10 things that Lionel Sanders probably said [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JasoninHalifax wrote:

Ashley said that eating Ramen is the only way to prevent a Delaware Street nap.
Quote Reply
Re: Top 10 things that Lionel Sanders probably said [BrentwoodTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thats too funny. Well done.

BrentwoodTriGuy wrote:
I'd like to be referred to as Sando

Inside The Big Ring: Podcast & Coaching

Quote Reply
Re: Top 10 things that Lionel Sanders probably said [EnderWiggan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
EnderWiggan wrote:
“I’ve decided maple syrup is better than Gatorade, and it’s only available in Canada!”

“I’ve decided to abandon my sponsors so I can wear an Oakley helmet, a Ryzon trisuit and ride a Canyon. How can I lose?”

Hahaha we actually have maple syrup fuel products up here... FWIW it's better than Gatorade!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Who needs a coach when I have Slowtwitch
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
“I don’t layup in golf and I don’t pace myself on the bike! You’re either first or you’re last! SHAKE AND BAKE!”
Quote Reply
Re: Top 10 things that Lionel Sanders probably said [EnderWiggan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
EnderWiggan wrote:

"Will also have to replace the rubber Frodeno feet in my endless pool"

"Working on a TUE for an IV after the race to get some blood in my gatorade"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hydrosloth wrote:
Nothing left to do but wash the mud off my cross bike, train for the Beer Mile, & troll SlowTwitch.

Wash your cross bike?!? HERESY!!

Hope Cultus Lake went well for you, what a day that was!
Quote Reply
Re: Top 10 things that Lionel Sanders probably said [BrentwoodTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
there is a really good young triathlete here in sweden called Gabriel Sandor. awesome.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kileyay - will you marry me?

He who understands the WHY, will understand the HOW.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"i don't care if you're a respected member of the slowtwitch forum, this is still stalking. now please get out of my garden before i call the police."

http://howtobeswiss.blogspot.ch/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Winning Kona 18 lost all appeal to me, really, with Jan being out. You can't say that you are World Champion without beating Jan, really. So for me to be satisfied I need to at least lower the course record, really, and go even a tad faster than Jan in Frankfurt."

"I've already registered for Arizona, just as a back up, really, if Kona doesn't work out. So I can go for Jans world record."

10k - 30:48 / half - 1:06:40
Quote Reply
Re: Top 10 things that Lionel Sanders probably said [dfquigley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DFQ: The day went well. Johnson slipped me a $50.00 (Canadian), so I'd go easy on him in the swim. That was EASY money. I missed catching the men's 50-54 winner in the standard by 4 seconds. Good thing I'm 4 years older than him! The only thing that could have made the day better would have been stronger winds on the bike and if YOU & Pikard would have picked up the tab at the Beachhouse after. Hope you are training seriously for the Mission beermile. I've invited Killam!

http://www.fitspeek.com the Fraser Valley's fitness, wellness, and endurance sports podcast
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hahaha.

I might do some beer miling, but Killam is a MONSTER!!!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What was with you screaming during the run? A couple of ladies you passed weren't very happy about it.
Quote Reply
Re: Top 10 things that Lionel Sanders probably said [sonofdad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ummm, that was weakness leaving the body, which there was a lot of.

http://www.fitspeek.com the Fraser Valley's fitness, wellness, and endurance sports podcast
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
((Wife hands him a box containing the letters X, L, C, M, D, V, and I))

"I said get me Ramen Noodles, not Roman Numerals."
Quote Reply

Prev Next