Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Tomorrow: Gustav Iden Takeover of Giant's...
Quote | Reply
instagram page. this begins tomorrow, december 17th, at 1pm CET, which is, i believe, 7am EST and 4am pacific. i think it's for the day? so, plenty of time for us west coasters (we can sleep in).

when this guy won 70.3 worlds, just over a year ago, i don't believe he even had a bike deal. i think he sold his WC race bike on our classifieds forum, not long after he won. what a year it's been for him from then 'til now, especially considering there's been practically no racing over this last year. he's a refreshingly normal guy considering he's the best male middle distance triathlete in the world right now.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: Tomorrow: Gustav Iden Takeover of Giant's... [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wanna know how "Normal"... after the WC awards banquet, trophy in hand, he walked over and was getting on the tram to go back to his AirBnB. He was just another guy. It was literally him and a few friends. I wonder when other people on the tram saw him with this big "I LOVE NICE" plaque, if they thought he bought a nice souvenir. LOL

Of course while we were waiting for the tram, I ruined it by asking for a picture with him, then everyone else realized who it was...

http://www.TriScottsdale.org
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The story behind the hat he found and wore on the run at 70.3 Worlds and then his trip to visit the temple in Taiwan won me over as a fan.

Always comes across as down to earth in interviews. I’ll have to figure out how to use Instagram by Friday morning

Matt
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Very much looking forward to seeing this guy progress. He was all too comfortable in the final run stretch in daytona. Honestly it was terrifying to see him run a 5 15 pace like it was an easy jog

Strava
Quote Reply
Re: Tomorrow: Gustav Iden Takeover of Giant's... [rsjrv99] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rsjrv99 wrote:
Very much looking forward to seeing this guy progress. He was all too comfortable in the final run stretch in daytona. Honestly it was terrifying to see him run a 5 15 pace like it was an easy jog

Frodeno sure took notice.
He mentioned that everybody (including him) need to raise their running game to have a podium shot next year(s).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
For those of us who don't fully get what it means to take over an Instagram page, what does this entail?

Take a short break from ST and read my blog:
http://tri-banter.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Tomorrow: Gustav Iden Takeover of Giant's... [Tri-Banter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tri-Banter wrote:
For those of us who don't fully get what it means to take over an Instagram page, what does this entail?

posting things
Quote Reply